Cyberpunk 2077 E3 trailer

For people who think this is too bright and colorful, the game will obviously have a day/night and weather cycle. I'm glad they didn't go with the standard "dark & rainy" look in the trailer.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
LSD cannot be used to control anything. It was used in MK ULTRA as a tool to break psyche and programming other parts but not for direct control.

I hope when CDPR finish Cyberpunk they will reach for something new and maby it will be Shadowrun - it has great concept but poor execution (at least when it comes to PC/Console releases). Also most of the CDPR team are ppl who write rof pnp rpg magazines and their own RPGs (pnp). Hence great stories they produce.

I think they learned a lot from making of The Witech and it will be seen in CP 2077. Also the author of 2020 is hired as consultant :D
Last edited by de99ial on Jun 12, 2018, 12:21:29 AM
"
de99ial wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Oh look, it's GTA with robots.
And witcher is gta with magick and swords....

Ech...
Technically Saint's Row would have been the more apt allusion.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Oh look, it's GTA with robots.
And witcher is gta with magick and swords....

Ech...
Technically Saint's Row would have been the more apt allusion.

Dont know that game, never played it, never gor interested in it. GTA i know because of 4 because i really like Nico Bellic as character and it was the only reason why i got interested in it. Every other part is just not for me altho my youngest brother played the one with black dude stealing bike (dont remeber name) and Vice City. When i looked at it it was kinda fun but not for me at all.

'Kay kay I got this. So we'll fuse Blade Runner, Total Recall remake and Saint's Row and set it in some ultra-violent robot filled Midgar. Was that lady really worried about her eyebrow makeup when half her face was missing and the cavity replaced with advanced circuitry? Vanity is still a thing in 2077 apparently...
Nooooo

Read this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberpunk_2020

2077 is inspired by 2020 and is natural evolution of it.
Last edited by de99ial on Jun 12, 2018, 2:35:29 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
As deggial pointed out...

THANK YOU for reading my nick properly :D
"
鬼殺し wrote:
you explained it to someone once and I figured Id go with that. :)

Thank You for reading with awarness ;)
I read Gibson's Sprawl trilogy and Stephenson's Snow Crash and played Shadowrun and Cyberpunk 2020 in the late eighties. Sadly, when I moved, I was never able to find another decent group to play with.

I am definitely look forward to this.

Third-party image, can't vouch for accuracy.

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info