Cyberpunk 2077 E3 trailer

Last bumped on Sep 24, 2018, 7:11:08 PM
Ah I really wanted to like it more to be honest, not my type of art style. The first teaser got me hyped up a bit but then again I probably forgot how colorful and over the top the original Cyberpunk was. But hey, it is CDProjekt, it is going to be awesome anyway.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
EDIT
Doubleposting is soooo 2004...
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Last edited by JohnGrammaticus on Jun 11, 2018, 11:03:35 AM
Eh.

The trailer hasn't really done anything for me. The graphics look nice? I was interested in the game before but didn't really know anything about it. I wouldn't say anything has changed, really.

I'd like to learn more about the gameplay and see what the game's all about. It has the potential to be very interesting, but pre-recorded footage of people shooting each other isn't interesting.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Anyone who played Cyberpunk 2020 will see more than those who didnt.
What's SO great...? Graphics look RUBBERY as USUAL! A SHORT clip showing no substantial GAMEPLAY or game MECHANICS!
The ELITES are trying to CONTROL you with LSD BRAINWAVES hidden in FAKE ENTERTAINMENT!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Oh look, it's GTA with robots.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
And witcher is gta with magick and swords....

Ech...
"
de99ial wrote:

After Witcher 3 (funny moments clip) I am not expecting from CDP any depth in rpg or combat system, but hope for another great story!

Nevertheless from me - HYPE!.. It looks awesome.. I hope it will have as good feel as System Shock 2. :)

...sadly 3D Vision will need better gpu than NVIDIA TITAN V :/

New Tomb Raider probably the same story... just check graphics... and hey.. Lara become brutal! wtf! - Tomb Rider video

Will be Tomb Raider 3 be better than first one? If so.. holy crap, that will be ride :)

Last edited by Rexeos on Jun 11, 2018, 5:33:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info