TeGnGcGent Stash Tab Constriction Non Paying Players

"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
petitcrabe1 wrote:
"
bewilder2 wrote:
Even until now, I only bought currency stash tab, map stash tab, divination cards stash tab, 1 premium stash tab, and 3 general stash tab. Have no problem at all in playing the game.

Exactly :)

If entitlement isn't clear enough, let's put it this way.

A free to play game needs "stuff" to keep running. The player decides what they want to spend on the service.

People who don't want to spend money are given various levels of access.

People who complain that PoE is a demo are just mad they can't pirate the shit they want.

Thankfully most players realize that services have value and are willing to support them to keep them going.

A lot of us are also grateful to not have to commit $50 or more upfront to find out how much we enjoy or hate a game.

I dont even know how you can start by describing a demo and then claim it's not a demo on some sort of "mad". What you describe is a shareware/demo <--- Demo in computer redirect to shareware for obvious reasons. What you describe as a non shareware is what you call a freenium and let me tell you... If you checked the wiki I showed just once. Freeniums are "pay" models that are shareware/demo. Its just english man. Look it up just once instead of trying to say the same thing to dodge a word definition that been known and set in stone for almost 1/3 of a century.

Im not even mad, I cannot even imagine how you can remotely come to that conclusion unless you live in hate and believe it's the regiment of people minds... I never started a thread about this on each few times I played or even actually cared about the subject. I even said on a long post on how I didnt spend based on several problems this game cause to any computer I used it on. If you look my other leagues achievement you will see that it is a fact and I havnt played much and quit often for long period because of those issues since I wouldnt spend on a broken game.

Look in support forum it's filled of those ppl that dont give up and simply uninstall! Even myself I havnt posted in there related to my computers over the year that had major issues with this game. The only time I posted was once when at a friend place where his comp showed the true light of PoE compatibility.
Look at the result on HIS computer.
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2135788
https://imgur.com/PWZUijD

If you look at the replies. There is none, because they dont seem to care/want to do anything about it. Funny thing is when I first started PoE I played it with a computer that was a lot worse than his without any issues or lag! Lucky for me, or not... My game is working in a better manner but still experience sometime random freeze, random lag spikes and even crash. I mean, sometime you can see the screen is frozen but if you attack/drink pots and so on you will hear it! Sometime resizing the window fix the issue or plainly finish to crash the game! Isnt that something to worth spending money on ? OF course! I always go to the garbage center to buy the broken stuff! In reality, I do like normal customers. I tried it, I played it and end up leaving as Im probably gonna do soon which is to quit again as I might have played a grand total of 1 hour in last 5 days... Just remember that I was a player that would only play HC as I dont see SC point of making glass cannon and dying as much as you want while still reaping benefits. I left HC due to losing countless characters to bugs, lag(Lag spike/crash in lab traps is priceless), zone not loading and so on... In SC the game get very old very fast and piss poor challenging due to the fact that dying impart a pointless penalty. Add in the bugs and issues that still haunt this game and you get the result Im about to do again. Which is to uninstall and at this point never look back. So while you scream "hate" cause I dont want to pay. I say "Just like so many others, they lost the chance at my money". Remember, I said at least onces or twice. "I am a steam user and a cs:go player for years. I do know what it's like to spend for something that does nothing to support a game." <--- And unlike stash. Keys and skins in cs:go truly do nothing! Some even hinder you because you get to be more visible to other players!

If this game would of worked proper I would of spent regardless of the confusion they try to put between free to play and free to try. What I did was to simply explain what the reality was from some ppl perspective that seemed to be misunderstood as somehow hate because apparently some ppl live so much in hate that they only see that in others... Now, I understand someone that do not understand definition of word and attribute them based on experience is all that companies are looking for to keep the wheel going and make them believe anything... But it's time to grow up, stop arguing words meaning and at least once in your life look at what they mean! Because the day you say a veggie is a fruit. People will argue.
Last edited by petitcrabe1 on Jun 17, 2018, 3:41:42 PM
Add a quad to the default four and we're firmly back into that ethical, gmo-free, gluten-free, clean-burning, free ranged, 100% vegan free-to-play game btw.

Or just change it into a quad. We have pathofexile.com/trade now
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Jun 17, 2018, 4:32:29 PM
And I'm busy griping because I'm level 8 in the Twilight Strand trying to get Oni. Good Lord, people, if you don't like this game, there are a million more out there and I'm sitting here GRINDING.
See, that's what I mean. Now you're claiming its a demo because people fail to get the game working....

I've spent some time in tech support - there are always people who struggle with technology. You're just making another excuse to justify your position despite it being clear to everyone where you really stand.

Any competent pc gamer becomes reasonably technically savvy out of necessity.

Folks who don't want to deal with troubleshooting tend to be restricted to consoles. PC Gamers get to enjoy the additional options available to them, along with all the headaches.

You don't like the fact that additional storage space costs extra.

I support games that I enjoy that allow me to choose how much I spend - I prefer it a lot more than a significant upfront purchase only to spend more on expansions, and it's dramatically better than a monthly service fee.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
See, that's what I mean. Now you're claiming its a demo because people fail to get the game working....

I dont think english is your first, 2nd or third language because you cannot follow a sentence or even what you say in a previous post.

You said that I was "Mad" (which I am not), because I wanted things free. I explained why I did not spend and CLEARLY SAID my spending were UNRELATED TO STASH TAB CONSTRICTION. Furthermore, I never once said that the game was a demo for it's failure to run properly.

In my post I also Further EXPLAINED and TOLD YOU TO READ DEFINITION OF WORDS THAT BEEN SET IN STONE FOR ALMOST 1/3 A CENTURY!!!(Thats a long time for you to DENY a word Definition!) Which have NOTHING TO DO WITH CRASH OR FPS SPIKES on how this game is a demo. So, if you cannot read properly or even follow your own statement to which I respond. Please simply forget to reply. Because as of these last few post, you been replying and claiming things that dont even relate to what I post.

So stop making assumption, reading poorly, not even trying to follow your own statement I respond to, writing out of context post that make no sense because you claim things I clearly DID NOT SAY! Go grab a juice box and bring someone to your computer that can properly read to translate for you.

Because in the end, not only you are not making sense.. But you are in complete contradiction with yourself and the process you were getting into when you posted.

"
SeCKSEgai wrote:

But I do agree, it is a little surprising space hasn't seen additional upgrades. But then again, they could have been mean and started with just one page and gradually add up.

^^^^^^^
Indeed! I wonder why?! Maybe they started to constrict the inventory... Make sure you need more space if you want to play. Maybe they did it the other way?! Ever occurred to you ? "Let's give them enough space and then add so much items that they need to loot and it will force them to buy if they want to play"
You went from questioning yourself to being a replybot that obviously does not read and take 1 sentence out of context to make assumptions of the rest. I wont say what it look like, but hopefully when you reread what been said you get an idea and start to wonder how you got to even type those other post in the first place that made 0 sense, totally ignore word definition, reality, context or any sort of discussion a human being could have. I mean, its hard to imagine someone can cherry pick 1 sentence and remove everything else around it to give a new meaning...

There is a good reason to read properly and see things in context.
Because when someone type "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse"
You just might see "I helped my uncle jack off a horse"
Its just not the same thing AT ALL!

In the end, a simple post by another user also refer to what a demo is:
"
bloodb4thh wrote:

Free to play? yes it is, 100% content with free to play? not anymore. GGG just need to admit this game is not that free anymore compare to 2012.

But that doesnt change the fact that this game is still not P2W in a sense of buying currency, unique, passive sp and revive HC character, and i appreciate GGG to still hold that till now.

^^^^^ This is exactly what I been talking about. It's their business model! Sure! Im not even asking them to change... I never did!(Not In a Single post!) I simply put the fact and words definitions to clear the confusion as to why this game went from free to play --> free to try! It's not hard to learn words. It's just hard to get people to read the definition apparently.

Dota 2, Heroes of Newerth, Lol and so many other games free ? Yes, they provide no gameplay constriction of any kind regardless of amount spent and no bonus regardless of amount spent. They dont add ton of features either that limit nonpaying accounts in any way! As soon as you read the wiki desciption I posted once and even go on the wiki page. You will not only understand that you are trying to fight the english language, but you might even start to see how off topic and out of context you been by taking things right out of their meaning and making random assumptions.

Last edited by petitcrabe1 on Jun 17, 2018, 5:52:47 PM
It looks pretty desperate when you feel the need to attack my ability to utilize the english language given your interpretation of what qualifies as a demo.

It's been a nice distraction, but I'm relatively close to getting my bandana mtx now.
Yep, totally over league play.
I'm pretty sure all non-paying players has a little bit of investment to buy those discount stash bundle that GGG often offering them.

I'm basically just like you as a non-paying player and joined this game last year, and still able to invest some sort of currency in this game, because I know how to manage my funds for everything.

- I started using those extra mules character to store my extra stuffs. It was painful, but it's reliable for starter. This is pretty what I've been using until I decided to buy discount stash.

- Save money and learn how to invest your fund where it worth-while.

PS: It's not like the end of world if you cannot afford additional stash. Heck, diablo 2 Lod had only 1 stash and everyone goes through it without any hardship due to mules.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info