3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

My gear, no 6L Chin Sol, no Kaom's, no Xoph's. 5K life, I'm a little glass cannon-y, but I'm still trying to reach 90+ and farm currency for more gear. I can easily take down mobs that other group members struggle with, like temple architects, and I want to push for harder content.

IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
So i have played this build now for 3 days and i managed to complete everything from guardians up uber elder / atziri. It is a really strong build if u invest some currency into it but u have to be carefull to net get ripped.
This is my final gear which im gonna sell now.
So if I get a frostferno, I can switch out my Pyre ring for something else? And if I do, do that, do I I have to put Elemental hit in the helmet slot?

Please tell me that I can replace the Pyre ring! I love elemental hit but I haaaate the sound of my enemies 'popping' in gore because of Pyre's effect
"
Bass_Forte wrote:
So if I get a frostferno, I can switch out my Pyre ring for something else? And if I do, do that, do I I have to put Elemental hit in the helmet slot?

Please tell me that I can replace the Pyre ring! I love elemental hit but I haaaate the sound of my enemies 'popping' in gore because of Pyre's effect

The only reason to run a a Pyre after you have Avatar of Fire/Xoph's is for the Cold to Fire if your running a Frostferno for your single target pyre is pretty unnecessary.
Last edited by Headroller on Jun 17, 2018, 12:53:38 AM
"
The only reason to run a a Pyre after you have Avatar of Fire/Xoph's is for the Cold to Fire if your running a Frostferno for your single target pyre is pretty unnecessary.

Sorry if im sounding ignorant, I'm a bit bad at this. I don't completely understand what you wrote. What are the pros and cons of losing pyre and using frostferno?
"
Bass_Forte wrote:
"

Sorry if im sounding ignorant, I'm a bit bad at this. I don't completely understand what you wrote. What are the pros and cons of losing pyre and using frostferno?

You need to read and understand the build, we are aiming to focus all our damage into fire damage through various convertions(AoF - 50% convert to fire and deal no non-fire and helmet - cold to fire) what pyre does is converting cold to fire with the frostferno it already has conversion on that helm for single target so pyre isn't required, just play around with POB. I was messing around with the various items and yea pyre isn't a must have unique with AoF, OP should change this considering both trees either has AoF through skill or item.

Your mapping dps may drop abit without pyre but honestly its insignificant considering either way you are gonna 1-shot
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jun 17, 2018, 4:28:58 AM
"
PandaZeus wrote:
"
Bass_Forte wrote:
"

You need to read and understand the build, we are aiming to focus all our damage into fire damage through various convertions(AoF - 50% convert to fire and deal no non-fire and helmet - cold to fire) what pyre does is converting cold to fire with the frostferno it already has conversion on that helm for single target so pyre isn't required, just play around with POB. I was messing around with the various items and yea pyre isn't a must have unique with AoF, OP should change this considering both trees either has AoF through skill or item.

Your mapping dps may drop abit without pyre but honestly its insignificant considering either way you are gonna 1-shot

Let me try to explain it a little bit better for you.

We are aiming to convert as much of our damage as possible to fire damage. With AoF we convert 50% of all damage types right off the bat.

Obviously Call of the brotherhood is the only way to convert the Lightning Damage to something useful such as cold, so that's a given. 40% of lightning to cold right away and then once you have AoF through either the Keystone or a Xophs we are now converting 90% of lighting to a usable damage type.

The cold damage conversion is where you have many options.

No Xoph's or AoF
Pyre Ring + Cold to Fire Gem support is 90% Cold to fire conversion.

So for this it means you either need to gem swap for single target, and two gems at that. As far as I'm concerned this is a huge pain in the dick and doesn't ever feel like it flows while mapping. So really I would put single target in 6L and clear in a 4L.

Yes to Xoph's or AoF.
Now that you have Xoph's or AoF whichever route you go you don't have to use a pyre ring if you have a Cold to Fire support slotted in your skills. Because AoF or Xoph's converts 50% of cold, and you get 50% conversion from Cold to Fire Gem

Now we come to what is basically the creme de la creme for this build.

Frostferno has socketed gems are supported by level 30 Cold to Fire, Which means that we have our 50% from the gem and 50% from AoF/Xoph's and you get +4 levels to Elemental Hit which is a huge damage boost. This helm is better than a 6L single target.

So now that you have AoF/Xoph's and a Frostferno the pros and cons are such.

Pro's:
No Gem swapping for single target. (Huge pro in my eyes personally) Lmao

Frees up a ring slot
is the ring I am using, if I equipped pyre instead of this ring my dps would go down. About 30k on clear and down by 700k Dps on my Single target in Frostferno. Even with the WED roll taken down to 1% on PoB its still a 500k DPS Loss on single target but you gain 4k dps on AOE clear. Which is obviously negligible.

Chance at possibly corrupting your Frostferno for +4 gem levels

Did I mention no gem swapping.

Cons:
? I cant really think of any, its literally plain better all around. Maybe someone else has seen a con that I haven't

why such a large regeneration of mana? After all, only one thing to regenerate mana.
ive been running this build for a few days using the 11 million damage version. its quite OP but also a glass cannon as i can easily get one shot. having said that i have cleared a lot of content using this.

Quick Hydra run to showcase clear speed and damage. died once due to not seeing where hydra was going to appear next.

https://youtu.be/DvdZc7NrtPc
Last edited by 1stormerjack1 on Jun 18, 2018, 1:29:19 PM
Loving the build so far, as others have said the Frostferno route is the only way to go IMO, I tried swapping the gems for boss battles but it was clunky as hell and I hated it. The only problem I have right now is I'm a glass cannon, it's a little hard to get used to after going RF Jugg last league lol

Last edited by WhatsASoldier on Jun 17, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info