3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
AdunSaveMe wrote:
Can I use the Shimmerons I found instead of the staff you listed, or would that be better off in a different build?

Sure you can. You can just use arc in a 5 or 6 link body armour
"
Durnz wrote:
"
AdunSaveMe wrote:
Can I use the Shimmerons I found instead of the staff you listed, or would that be better off in a different build?

Sure you can. You can just use arc in a 5 or 6 link body armour
Thanks.

Looking forward to levelling this build. Seems fun.
Hi Durnz, your budget build is perfect for me for this league. With your build, I manage to clear all map to Tier 16 with no problem at all. But I can't seem to achieve your average damage of arc trap of 17000+ as shown in your first post and I only achieve 12000+ average damage. Can I ask for your help to look into my character and see what went wrong? Thanks again and have a nice day!
"
Hi Durnz, your budget build is perfect for me for this league. With your build, I manage to clear all map to Tier 16 with no problem at all. But I can't seem to achieve your average damage of arc trap of 17000+ as shown in your first post and I only achieve 12000+ average damage. Can I ask for your help to look into my character and see what went wrong? Thanks again and have a nice day!

No worries, my 17k of average damage is using dagger and shield. With the staff I had 11~12k too.
So I've hit maps and I only have about 2500 HP at level 70.

Is the rest of my life going to come from gear?
"
AdunSaveMe wrote:
So I've hit maps and I only have about 2500 HP at level 70.

Is the rest of my life going to come from gear?

Yeah, basically, but level and jewels will give you more life too. You're using too many items without life. With good gear you can probably get close to 4k atm
I think about upgrading gear in the near Future, and I have a question before I do so.
Bear Trap's main use is to slow targets and increase the damage of my other Traps, right?
So I can keep it on Level 1 and cut a lot of Dex-Requirements? Because Bear-Trap wants a lot of Dex on higher Levels.

PS: Awesome build, having a lot of fun playing it :)
Last edited by SgtGosu on Jul 9, 2018, 7:17:26 AM
"
SgtGosu wrote:
I think about upgrading gear in the near Future, and I have a question before I do so.
Bear Trap's main use is to slow targets and increase the damage of my other Traps, right?
So I can keep it on Level 1 and cut a lot of Dex-Requirements? Because Bear-Trap wants a lot of Dex on higher Levels.

PS: Awesome build, having a lot of fun playing it :)

Yea, you don't need to max level it. The increased damage is the same.
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you're having fun with this build too.
what about shimmerons?
"
noble1517 wrote:
what about shimmerons?

Just check the "Additional Info - Gear, Gems and Tree Options" section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info