[3.3] Noodle's Arc Trap + Lightning Spire Trap Saboteur (Budget 2.2M+ Shaper DPS)

Is it worth using a Mirebough until I can get shaper trap gloves? Guild had one sitting there in stash and I'm assuming I can adapt this build to that with flame dash until later?
"
szulerecki wrote:
Why are you even bothering with Lightning Spire Trap to be honest? It's damage is mediocre later on, last way too short, have way too big cooldown and it can even miss it's lightning strikes because it targets 3 spots. Why don't just go 6l Arc and spam and if you REALLY want to (but honestly i see no reason) 4/pseudo 5l Lightning Spire Trap. Everything melts when you start the fight with 23 Arc traps down, the more chains you get on it the better the ST damage. There are literally no fights NOT allowing you to move and throw at least 1-2 sets of traps without dying - not even Uber Elder. Lightning Spire for me felt like waste of 4 sockets. On top of that why Tinker Skin? For Life and Mana Regen? We have movement skill, health potion, mana potion and tons of damage on top of that, Loreweave just seems like the most supiror choice because it gives you Life, Crit, Elemental Damage, up to 80% max res, what's not to love. If not Loreweave then Shroud of the Lightless is the next best alternative imo, 10+% max life and cheaper 6l due to built in Elemental Peneteration with up to 15% max mana on top of that.

Not sure what your question is? I'm actually not using Tinkerskin and explain why you may or may not want to use it. Sure, you can put Arc in 6 link. That's totally up to you! I even say you could switch between the 4 link and the 6 link. With increased area of effect lightning spire seems a good addition to me. I don't feel like you read what I put but you are welcome to do arc traps however you want!
"
Chinnicus wrote:
Is it worth using a Mirebough until I can get shaper trap gloves? Guild had one sitting there in stash and I'm assuming I can adapt this build to that with flame dash until later?

Sure, definitely! I found this build you can level even with random wand drops as a league starter so that'd probably be a nice little boost for your leveling.

Just today i got this beast an immidietly thought about Ball Lightning in this for ST, thoughts?
Spoiler

Thanks for the video guide and your frequent input on the build! I've been having a great time with Arc Traps.

Some stuff I'm doing... I've been using the Chaos golem then unequip the gem before each Incursion so he's not an issue. Been using Item Rarity because my damage is so high anyway I figured why not. Also haven't been using Lightning Spire because Arc Traps has plenty of damage for all the bosses I've faced so far. Albeit I'm just now starting yellow maps.

My only question is that I'm still using a wand because I haven't found a dagger that has more damage than my current wand. I've just been hovering my mouse over my Arc skill to see AVG Damage, not sure if I should be checking another way, or if I should just buy a good dagger. I know I'm missing out on the extra defense from fortify but none of the daggers I've found can touch my current wand.

Thanks again!
I am pretty new to this game and this is the first season I am actually getting into. So that being said I have a question about the Arc skill gem; when linking it with Trap mine support- cluster mine support; does this turn the skill into a Trap? I am confused on how this helps the skill, if it isn't considered a trap.
I am pretty new to this game and this is the first season I am actually getting into. So that being said I have a question about the Arc skill gem; when linking it with Trap mine support- cluster mine support; does this turn the skill into a Trap? I am confused on how this helps the skill, if it isn't considered a trap.
"
johnjamaun wrote:

So you link Arc to the Trap Support gem which turns it into a trap. The OP has her Arc in gloves that have that gem, I use Deerstalkers which have them gem but you can also just link it with that gem itself. Trap and Mine Damage Support just gives more damage. And Cluster Traps lets you throw multiple traps instead of just one. Multi Trap can be used before you get Cluster Traps. So for a 4 link you would want Arc - Trap Support - Trap and Mine Damage Support - Cluster Traps Support. If you use Deerstalkers you don’t need the Trap Support gem since they are built into the boots so you could also use Added Lightning Damage Support. Hope this helps. Good luck exile.
What about Impulsa, its dont work? Mb ask of this before, sorry if i repit question-_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info