[DEAD] FunRoom's Ignite Elemental Hit [All Contents*]

Thanks FunRoom for this excellent build.

i managed to kill shaper with lv 88 with nearly the exact items u used in your pob.

I switched to Garukhan's Flight because sometimes i get 1 shot when in an high rolled map because of the shocked ground. Second point is, because of the high dex and the kiting i regenerate a little bit of health. Sustaining my flask a bit longer.

Equipment

Character Info

Shaper / Elder kill

Its pretty fun to see the mobs lagging and dying when they get hit by the ignite.
Even my guild members says its nice to see in stream.

I would prefer this build to everyone who want to get an extremly fun and fast build...AND...
maybe their first Shaper kill, like mine :D
Last edited by Arakion on Jun 27, 2018, 12:56:05 PM
"
Arakion wrote:

Even my guild members says its nice to see in stream.

Lol, my guild members refused to play with me because they lag everytime I shoot.
It’s just like DDOS-ing them and they can do nothing about it.

Btw, glad to know you enjoyed this build.
Ignite builds always give the smooth feeling that other builds can’t.
This one is so far my favourite build since 3.0 nerf.

I will see if I can make some modifications and try to achieve deathless uber elder.
Right, just fire.
If you would run this build on Trickster what the skill tree would look like also can you tell us the difference between run it on shadow vs witch
"
iamtito wrote:
If you would run this build on Trickster what the skill tree would look like also can you tell us the difference between run it on shadow vs witch

The tree will be quite similar to the Acrobatics version I posted. The difference is, you can as well consider going ES/Evasion(no Acrobatics in this case) or even MOM instead.
Playing trickster also means you will be vulnerable to ele reflect map mods, so you need to take measures to it.

Take this as a reference.
You will need to tune the skill tree to fit with your own playstyle.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jun 28, 2018, 10:15:21 PM
Any change on gear you would consider make if going with Trickster?
Last edited by iamtito on Jun 28, 2018, 11:38:53 PM
"
iamtito wrote:
Any change on gear you would consider make if going with Trickster?

It depends on how you want it to be played.
If you want a clear-speed focused build, you can just stick to my items.

If you want extra sustain/ other mechanics, here are some suggestions:

Offensive/ Clearspeed:
Helmet: Hrimnor's Resolve, Lightpoacher, The Gull, Heretic's Veil
Quiver: Hyrri's Demise, Maloney's Nightfall, Rigwald's Quills, The Fracturing Spinner
Boots: Windshriek, The Blood Dance, Bubonic Trail, Voidwalker
Body Armours: Lioneye's Vision, Queen of the Forest, Cospri's Will

Defensive:
Helmet: Starkonja's Head, Mindspiral, The Gull, Mind of the Council
Quiver: Rearguard
Boots: Kaom's Roots, Atziri's Step, Death's Door
Body Armours: The Brass Dome, Kintsugi, The Perfect Form, Loreweave, Cloak of Defiance, Shadowstitch

Other slots are pretty much fixed so I am not listing any of them here, but you can find my comments in the original post.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jun 29, 2018, 12:32:39 AM
Having fun with the build so far. A couple of comments/discussion points. I'm playing this build in HC and so I've forsaken some damage points in order to hit Maurader life points for the life and regen as well as pathing through Diamond skin there to shore up lightning resist (which this build severely lacks). My damage is lower because Yoke in IHC is almost as expensive as Xoph's Blood. Not too bad cause, it frees me up to use a life, lightning resist, and WED amulet.

One thing I might suggest/ was wondering about is for our Uber Lab reward, possibly going after the golems instead of pendulum. I guess you're not taking golems cause you don't have the links for them? Otherwise 40% (more cause flame golem buff) damage all the time seems better than 75% damage half the time.
is there a way this build could work with qofa? for faster clear speeds?
Ignite Elemental hit is the best build in 3.3. Im getting like 30mil exp per hour until lv 90. Just 1 hit and run to next group. Iv always been a wander player and finally found something that can match my taste for speed. Even the single is fantastic. This build is awesome. Btw im using Decoy totem for safety and bosses.
"
Warranx wrote:

One thing I might suggest/ was wondering about is for our Uber Lab reward, possibly going after the golems instead of pendulum. I guess you're not taking golems cause you don't have the links for them? Otherwise 40% (more cause flame golem buff) damage all the time seems better than 75% damage half the time.

I gave up golems because they are responsible for 20% of my deaths, drawing unnecessary aggro from mobs and killed me in a sudden. If you are playing HC I hope you are aware of this part.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jun 30, 2018, 8:30:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info