[DEAD] FunRoom's Ignite Elemental Hit [All Contents*]

Hello everyone :)

last league i played this build from FunRoom
This league i tried the same, even with the nerf to EH.

I managed to kill the shaper again with more ignite dmg then the first time.

Because i'm lack on lightning resistance, i used the new Doryani Delusion Boots with Purity of Lightning. With this i got to 80% lightning resistance.
Second: i switched to 40% increased elemental hit. With that i managed to reach 156k ignite dps without pendulum.
I switched out some life nodes and put it into the fire ones. Got me a nice bunch of dps.

Character stats

Offense

Defense

Equipment

Shaper kill

As you see, i died pretty often because im so dumb and dont avoid freezing/exploding strongboxes....

Comparison Incursion/Delve

As you can see, i managed to reduce my mana cost and increase my ignite dps.

Big thanks to FunRoom for this build. Pretty smooth now without all the lags from ignite :)

Older Post on Page 8
"
Arakion wrote:
Thanks FunRoom for this excellent build.

i managed to kill shaper with lv 88 with nearly the exact items u used in your pob.

I switched to Garukhan's Flight because sometimes i get 1 shot when in an high rolled map because of the shocked ground. Second point is, because of the high dex and the kiting i regenerate a little bit of health. Sustaining my flask a bit longer.

Equipment

Character Info

Shaper / Elder kill

Its pretty fun to see the mobs lagging and dying when they get hit by the ignite.
Even my guild members says its nice to see in stream.

I would prefer this build to everyone who want to get an extremly fun and fast build...AND...
maybe their first Shaper kill, like mine :D
Last edited by Arakion on Oct 6, 2018, 6:27:26 PM
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:20:13 AM
"
Arakion wrote:

Hello everyone :)

last league i played this build from FunRoom
This league i tried the same, even with the nerf to EH.

I managed to kill the shaper again with more ignite dmg then the first time.

Because i'm lack on lightning resistance, i used the new Doryani Delusion Boots with Purity of Lightning. With this i got to 80% lightning resistance.
Second: i switched to 40% increased elemental hit. With that i managed to reach 156k ignite dps without pendulum.
I switched out some life nodes and put it into the fire ones. Got me a nice bunch of dps.

Character stats

Offense

Defense

Equipment

Shaper kill

As you see, i died pretty often because im so dumb and dont avoid freezing/exploding strongboxes....

Comparison Incursion/Delve

As you can see, i managed to reduce my mana cost and increase my ignite dps.

Big thanks to FunRoom for this build. Pretty smooth now without all the lags from ignite :)

Older Post on Page 8
"
Arakion wrote:
Thanks FunRoom for this excellent build.

i managed to kill shaper with lv 88 with nearly the exact items u used in your pob.

I switched to Garukhan's Flight because sometimes i get 1 shot when in an high rolled map because of the shocked ground. Second point is, because of the high dex and the kiting i regenerate a little bit of health. Sustaining my flask a bit longer.

Equipment

Character Info

Shaper / Elder kill

Its pretty fun to see the mobs lagging and dying when they get hit by the ignite.
Even my guild members says its nice to see in stream.

I would prefer this build to everyone who want to get an extremly fun and fast build...AND...
maybe their first Shaper kill, like mine :D

why southbound if you dont have HoI?
Because Southbound prevent the mobs be 1-shot from my EH.
If u dont use it, the elemental proliferation wont proc through all of the mobs.

Your EH drop the mob to 1 HP, and the ignite will will them because u cant.

Thats it.
How come increased spell damage doesn´t have an impact on this build while increased elemental damage has?
Last edited by MrSebTheGreat on Nov 4, 2018, 7:12:43 PM
Cool and thoughtful guide.

Thumbs up for the very cool inventory of possibilities and combos for ignite builds. I really want to build one.

Just please be honnest with the Path of Building checkboxes though.

150k dps is clearly enough for any pack of white mobs in the game, so at this point lets reckognize that the big number dps only matter for Shaper style bosses.

In this regard you can uncheck "using Frenzy charges" and "is the enemy shocked" and check "Shaper / Guardians". I know you have the Elementalist's 20% shock minimal but this checkboxes gives an unrealistic +50% taken. The actual value would be closer to 1.15x actual tooltip (due to diminushing returns with Yoke).

Most of your versions go from 1M+ to 350k-ish, which is still good for ignite builds though (I think ignite still needs another buff)
Rip Quill Rain. Use +3 bows instead please.
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
Yoke of Suffering goes for 5 ex at the lowest now. What's a good alternative to it?
How do you make only fire damage come out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info