[DEAD] FunRoom's Ignite Elemental Hit [All Contents*]

"
Tof1122 wrote:
Thanks for your answers.
Is "increased Projectile Speed" stat important for the quill rain ? It seems than not, but...

Nope, only the attack speed mod is what I needed. Less lock-in-place attack time means more time to dodge things and faster mapping. For dps you would want a +3 bow (+1 all gems and +2 fire/cold/lightning/bow gems)
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jun 20, 2018, 10:46:11 AM
Thx for your answer.
Interesting build
Last edited by Chalk_Circles on Jun 20, 2018, 4:57:57 PM
If ou got time could you make some min max pob version with unlimit currency?
So the only way to get elemental hit is to farm up to level 12 on another char then stash it?
"
xmeliodasxx wrote:
So the only way to get elemental hit is to farm up to level 12 on another char then stash it?

You can also buy from another player, or play other skills until you reach act 3 library for the vendor mission.

Bear in mind that if you play ssf it will be hard to obtain the threshold jewels so ssf is not recommended.
Right, just fire.
Hello,

first of all thanks for this build. It's really something different for me (never played prolif before) and it's not only fun, but also very effective so far. Got a question though:

How do you keep Mana up in No-Regen-Maps? Do you just switch to a Mana Flask or is there some mechanic to regain Mana I am not seeing (asking because of the alch&go comment)?

Thanks in advance!
could u look at my characters and give me some improving tips? so far i've been loving the build kinda struggling with resistances atm but doesn't really matter bcs i wipe screen in seconds but anyways, if you can look at it and tell me how to improve it'd be very nice
"
XenoPOE wrote:
Hello,

first of all thanks for this build. It's really something different for me (never played prolif before) and it's not only fun, but also very effective so far. Got a question though:

How do you keep Mana up in No-Regen-Maps? Do you just switch to a Mana Flask or is there some mechanic to regain Mana I am not seeing (asking because of the alch&go comment)?

Thanks in advance!

There are several solutions.

1. Mana Flasks. Mana Flasks have a low charge cost. And since our build does not require lots of mana to clear lots of stuffs, it is very rare to run out of mana flasks.

2. Thief's Torment. Since this build is supposed to switch to MF gears when farming low tier maps, using the unique ring will grant mana gain on hit.

3. Go Blood Magic. I will be posting a blood magic version skill tree and gears on the first page. The BM skill tree will sacrifice a bit damage, but it will have more life to survive high level boss fights.
Right, just fire.
"
gucarva wrote:
could u look at my characters and give me some improving tips? so far i've been loving the build kinda struggling with resistances atm but doesn't really matter bcs i wipe screen in seconds but anyways, if you can look at it and tell me how to improve it'd be very nice

It looks fine in my opinion. If you are having resistance issues a rare boots/ jewels would help.

You can also consider the Resolute Technique route for consistent damage output.

Try Deadly Ailments instead of Mirage Archer if you feel lack of damage.

Also, get some good high level flasks! They are important for our build.
Right, just fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info