They actually managed to do worse than bestiary

"
Prizy wrote:
lol scientific study of builds that do a league mechanic.

You will not be able to conduct a proper experiment without a control. Asking people to link their random builds is not the way to go about it.
I admit, that it will be difficult to get scientific control. My idea is that looking at every posted builds, if they can be opimized by an experienced player, should mitigate that the experimental variance is high due to poorly done builds. Looking at damage effectiveness wouldn't help either, since there exist to many additional factors in builds that damage effectiveness would reflect all possibilties to make a build skale in power. I woudl be happy to having you as a critial observer of the experiment. :)
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
Prizy wrote:

A large chunk of players don't even understand how to properly make a build.

(...)

You can give essence drain/contagion to a noob and they won't be able to get out of T2 maps. You can give the same skill to poe veteran and they will be farming Shaper with it. You have a large group of players claiming the league mechanic is impossible. When looking at their gear and links, everything is absolutely wrong with the constructs of how POE generically operates. Players using Attack supports on spells, using links that don't work, or using multiple skills with no links whatsoever are some examples I have personally seen.

Your experiment simply won't work. The analysis can only be scientific if there is a tangible and measurable control. Without a control, your analysis will be useless.

Tbh this is what I expect.

Most people while leveling will have really bad gear (sometimes even wrong items), and in my opinion this is one of the main reasons why they have problems with incursions.

But I'm really curious is there any build that have problems with incursion and can do fine in maps/uber lab/at least guardians

Best regards!
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Jun 20, 2018, 1:43:45 PM
"
Ajo wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:
Marty obliterates Incursions.

So remember this Marty-guy that you used in your defensive argument about incursion timers? Well he just happened to pop up on my youtube-recommendations, and apparently he just reached level 100 in incursion.

Well, it turns out that he did it by running white T3 maps babysitted by an aurabot. *Claps* Meanwhile we have threads like this who struggles with the exact same build.

My post here is pretty pointless and it's not aimed to be offensive to the Marty guy. Everyone should be able to play what they want.

I just want to point out how useless and far from the truth your counter-arguments really are.

He was running Shaped Volcanos and was doing fine without his aura bot. Which is a tier 9. Shaped Burials are also tier 8.

He ran into Incursions with 4.3k hp. An absolute glass cannon. He did plenty of them without his support too, so the idea that somehow he can't do them without his support is asinine considering he had hundreds of exalts on that one character.

Maybe you should just stop being awful at the game. Plenty of other players with non meta builds are able to do Incursions, Raiz with Explosive Arrow (which isn't even good), RF builds which are only meant for bossing really, most Skeleton/Spectre builds once they get off the ground, etc.

The only people complaining are awful fucking players. If I can clear red tier Incursions with RF without a Horror Helm, you're just bad and need to look at your skill tree/gems/setups.

"
Ygidua wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

Summoners are weak at the beginning. Congrats. Said 'issue' that you have has nothing to do with Incursions, they've always been weak pre-55.

That is total nonsense.

I play summoners since years, never did I miss out on a league specific mechanic. Quite the opposite actually, I was playing it super safe without any deaths. The first time I die was usually act 5, but quite often not even that.

The beauty about summoner was always how accessible it was while leveling and early mapping. It became hard around red maps only.

I would advise that you just stop talking about summoners if you never played one, it might make you look less like a troll.

Summoners are extremely awful at leveling especially after SRS nerf. Everyone good knows that.

Played Summoners into Red tier maps with 0 deaths. Congrats on not dying until act 5 lmao.
Last edited by allbusiness on Jun 20, 2018, 3:01:10 PM
"
Ajo wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:
Maybe you should just stop being awful at the game.

Maybe you should try harder when debating. Bringing in a streamer in this discussion is bad enough. I guess that you forgot to mention that he was babysitted by an aurabot while doing 99% of his playtime in white maps.

Are you arguing that he can't do Incursions without an aura bot?

With his multi exalt jewels and HH? Lmao.

Like I said, if you can't do Incursions and I can with my shitstain level DPS, you just suck honestly. I don't even have good gear and I can do Incursions in red tier maps. Sounds like a player issue more then anything.

Probably because those streamers are playing the so called "non meta" builds that everyone is complaining about. And they are doing absolutely fine. Mathil kills fucking Incursions with Infernal Blow and all other sorts of nonsensical non meta shit, Raiz kills it with EA, Christor was doing fucking Skellie Mages which are awful compared to melee Skeletons, and various other streamers were all doing it on non meta shit on hard maps. I mean, Uberelite is doing Ball Lightning. So evidently all these other people are capable of doing non-meta shit in Incursions, how come you can't?

So either stop being bad, or stop complaining. It's not a fucking mechanic issue, it's a you can't make a decent build issue.
Last edited by allbusiness on Jun 20, 2018, 3:21:33 PM
"
Ajo wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:
Are you arguing that he can't do Incursions without an aura bot?

Nope. You just missed the point.. Again.

Never missed the point. You're just awful at the game if you're legitimately complaining about not being able to complete Incursions in time.

The only builds that really struggle in Red Tier Incursions and can still do Guardians/Shaper/Uber Elder are tank builds. Said Tank builds are the only ones that can absolutely face roll Guardians/Shaper/Uber Elder in their sleep, so it's pretty much a fair trade off. Every other build that is end game capable has to be able to output massive DPS (usually north of the 1 million mark if you want to be able to farm status those bosses). If you can't do Incursions with 1 million+ Shaper DPS you suck ass. Seriously.
Last edited by allbusiness on Jun 20, 2018, 3:28:24 PM
"
Ajo wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:
Never missed the point

Right...

"
allbusiness wrote:
You're just awful at the game
you suck ass. Seriously.
you just suck honestly.

That's quoted from the last 3 posts that you made. Kindergarden material really. All you do in this thread is to write evasive biased posts and resort to name-calling when/while they fail.

We are talking about league-balance in this thread. Playstyles, overtuned skills, overtuned builds, leveling, new players and old players. The main focus is on the timers that changed drastically only days before release and how that is a bad thing.

With that said, you keep referring to shaper dps and streamers who does this and that. You even ran this thread into discussing another game for several pages with your so called arguments. You have proven in multiple pages that you can't even handle a simple debate like this and that you most likely have no opinion at all other than defending the new timer at all costs.

The fact that you thought my response on Marty was me reaching out for a continuous "conversation" with you does again prove that you don't get the point.

Because it's true. If your build can't outclear a life RF build without a Horror Helm, your build actually sucks.

Ask anyone who has significantly more playtime and more skill then me. If you can't outclear my build in Incursions, your build flat out is wheelchair status.
Last edited by allbusiness on Jun 20, 2018, 5:56:04 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:

You're so predictible, man ;) Re-read my post, you have all answers there.

wtf?

i wasn't talking to you. AGAIN.

the post of mine you quoted was specifically to allbusiness. OBVIOUSLY. hence, why i quoted him and not you. derp.

"
Nomancs wrote:

If you want me to write it again: you start with build 5 and turn it at some point to build 3 because it scales better since that moment. THIS IS WHAT MAKES IT INTERESTING, SKILL A IS BETTER AT SOME POINT AND SKILL B IS BETTER LATER. You want to make all builds equal, so why different builds if there is no diference, lets make just one for everyone.

wtf are you talking about? i never said making anything equal. i mentioned balance.

and you don't get it - even that which you quoted made it clear.

my issue wasn't summoner vs ele (firestorm) - it was summoner vs summoner build using a firestorm gem instead of any summoner skills. THAT was the point.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Ajo wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:
your build flat out is wheelchair status.

You keep referring to my build as bad and sucky, yet I have been above you in completed challenges throughout this entire thread.

You have yet again failed to process information that has been right in front of you. You see, I don't have problems with incursions but that does not mean that I automatically enjoy the new timers like you do. I'm honestly surprised that you did not understand this until now.

Well, better late than never I suppose.

Then what is the issue? If you can complete them then there's no reason for you to complain. You're just bitching to bitch?

Challenges are hard to complete when you're just sitting in Uber Lab for the past week or two printing money.

There's no 'build disparity' issues; it's an issue of if you play a bad build you get punished for it.

Memefucking copter killed Uber Elder. Power isn't an issue with the amount of power the player has now adays.
Last edited by allbusiness on Jun 20, 2018, 7:46:39 PM
Build either works or not. Its self evident. If you are able to defeat content - build works. If not - it doesnt. Its not game fault, its not GGG fault, its not RNG fault - your build just sucks.

Deal with it.
omg.

it's as if the incursion mechanic and timer differ from the entire rest of the game or something.

i can easily throw a build together that can afkill shaper/uber. that same build couldn't do incursions, though.

plus, that's not even what the issue is, anyway.

a summoner shouldn't perform MUCH better when using a 2L firestorm with zero passives helping it than... you know, summoning skills. with support gems.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info