The Incursion Challenge Rewards

"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
Bandana and cloak are ugly shit. Portal is nice but if it is gated behind rng the same way as in Bestiary most of us will never get it.

Not true..36 challenges isnt that hard to reach..im a casual player..i did take 36 challenges in harbinger or legay league...if i remember correnctly..wasnt hard..took few days to get most of them.
So giving on before we even started..thats shameful... Dont ever do that again dude ! :)

No problem in Harbinger or Challenge but in Bestiary it was bullshit!

only 1 challenge was a problem. Don't act like it affected your ability to get the portal.
hi hello so cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Witcher123456 wrote:
Crash Bandicoot portal

Path Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortez.
Come on BEX .... can't you just show the challenges earlier? We need to get ready, we don't mind if it still subject to change =/
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
I have to agree with you on this, for the most part. At the very least, the challenges would have to suddenly be a lot easier than they have been, for me to even have a prayer of making 36.

Quite frankly, the portal is the only one I consider worth having. A frigging bandana? Are you kidding? And the cloak looks like garbage in the video.

So. Struggling to find incentive to play this league. I'd like to get the portal, but going on past experience, the challenges will be beyond my time, ability and interest. I really wish they'd make an easy league, just once.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Sarno wrote:
Heh, same with Bestiary - I only really like the portal. :P

Sorry!

Kinda in the same boat. I'm generally not a big fan of cloak/wings MTX. Definetly not a fan of the incursion cloak or bandana. I think the bestiary wings aren't bad though.

The portal effect for bestiary & incursion are quality challenge rewards. But I think it's time for something different.
Last edited by Menacetech on May 27, 2018, 10:11:54 PM
Portal is too similar to Council MTX pack themed. I'd rather have an object from the Temple for my hideout than this :(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
nice portal

i hope the last challenges are better then beastiary
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
ANOTHER portal... I want to show off my portals but I can only have 1 at a time...Give us the ability to use "random portal skin" and I will be happy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info