The Incursion Challenge Rewards

INDIANA JONES league!!!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
ayyy
might be my first 40/40 league
Couldn't get past the RNG of the Beastiary league to reach the portal. I hope this league is not so RNG based. I like the stuff in this league though.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
Bandana and cloak are ugly shit. Portal is nice but if it is gated behind rng the same way as in Bestiary most of us will never get it.

Not true..36 challenges isnt that hard to reach..im a casual player..i did take 36 challenges in harbinger or legay league...if i remember correnctly..wasnt hard..took few days to get most of them.
So giving on before we even started..thats shameful... Dont ever do that again dude ! :)

No problem in Harbinger or Legacy but in Bestiary it was bullshit!
Last edited by _DarkMan_ on May 27, 2018, 9:14:27 PM
"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
Bandana and cloak are ugly shit. Portal is nice but if it is gated behind rng the same way as in Bestiary most of us will never get it.

Portal wasn't gated behind anymore rng than previous leagues. Only 1 challenge was a problem this league which isn't a requirement to get the challenge rewards.
Looks cool.
Was really expecting something different than "portal" for 36th challenge, even a pet would be awesome. It's being portals after portals after portals for the 36th challenge for a year now.

----------

btw: Can you fix São Paulo(BR) ( South america ) server?!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1917103/page/21#p15553739
the new host looks normal, 13ms. The current one its around 250ms~450ms.
If you don't fix this server South America can't join next league friday. The game is unplayable.
We're facing this server problems for more than a month now, close to the new league it's sad to see nothing has changed.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 27, 2018, 9:17:54 PM
blah
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Portal is cool. Other 2 are very underwhelming as usual.
Alright those rewards are fucking garbage fuck lol

I DON'T WANT A 5000TH PORTAL either.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info