The Incursion Challenge Rewards

Every year the clothes get worse. =X
Havent played for a while...started at beast something league..but the rewards were lame for me to play..i played this game since the 1st day of original release..cant bother to grind infinite hours just too take some low ass rewards...GGG seems to forget how it started..now i see them more like money grabbing snitches..take those crap league rewwards and if you want o look cool buy the 500 euros pack..seriously GGG wake up..it seems like you dont care anymore about the players.you just release some new leagues with shitty rewards...tons of MTX which some of them look like shit as well but for the same price as the awesome ones..
GGG get your shit together...you are losing your supporters!
"
Malakoboukoma wrote:
Havent played for a while...started at beast something league..but the rewards were lame for me to play..i played this game since the 1st day of original release..cant bother to grind infinite hours just too take some low ass rewards...GGG seems to forget how it started..now i see them more like money grabbing snitches..take those crap league rewwards and if you want o look cool buy the 500 euros pack..seriously GGG wake up..it seems like you dont care anymore about the players.you just release some new leagues with shitty rewards...tons of MTX which some of them look like shit as well but for the same price as the awesome ones..
GGG get your shit together...you are losing your supporters!

I agree, as awesome as the league sounds for someone like me who only plays for mtx. They're getting worse and worse and I have no problem skipping leagues like I did with beastiary because of crappy thought out rewards. Remember in the time when there were less devs, less money, separate leagues with insane rewards, full gore sets, full alternate coloured seph set for flash back races, now the rewards get worse and worse every league. Meh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info