The Incursion Challenge Rewards

I really like the Bestiary portal and this one looks pretty good to me as well. I might jump into the league, now, depending on what the list looks like and how my June's gonna shape up.
Only portal is good :/

They should entice people a little bit more to play the league, I mean the 12 and 24 rewards are basically nothing...

ggg: "just make the 36 challenge reward good so people will grind for it anyway" Nah they'll just quit at 5.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on May 29, 2018, 5:40:59 AM
Not really ilked them this time. Wing thing is not bad not very good to do 25 challenges. I guess I just play league without doing challenges.
"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:
What a relief, the league where I can ignore challanges at all!!!

I agree 100% here, what a relief now I can just enjoy the league............ LUL

Beast Portal was sick BTW had to get it <3
Incursion Bandana and Incursion Cloak are just reskins of Pitch Black Bandana and the Raven Cloak.

way to colorful and cheery mtx. no thx.
so no motivation to go for the challenges :(

..same as in bestiary, but that was because of the horrible implementation of league mechanics
..same as in flashback, because a "race" to get a lottery ticket for low chances of rewards is bad

...please bring back races, with points that show your progress and reward you for progression. no lottery. no heavy rng goals.
"
Hlifhildr wrote:
Incursion Bandana and Incursion Cloak are just reskins of Pitch Black Bandana and the Raven Cloak.

Didn't know about that, so lazy GGG :(
stash tabs as challenge rewards pls help free 2 play players =)
Well done GGG. Right when I finished the 36 challenges in Bestiary I thought I'd be satisfied and done with challenges now that I had this bestiary portal but guess what.. You gave me another reason to complete challenges. Well done.
I like the portal but it looks very similar to the council supporter portal. that's a shame. I wish I'd knew that before I bought the council pack. Conquest would have been more reasonable than. Still cool, moar portalz is cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info