The Incursion Challenge Rewards

Bandana :O woohoo
"
I like the portal but it looks very similar to the council supporter portal. that's a shame. I wish I'd knew that before I bought the council pack. Conquest would have been more reasonable than. Still cool, moar portalz is cool.

You should send a mail to support, maybe they can switch your supporter pack?
I wonder if GGG reads our comments, cause most of them are like "Lul, rewards looks like shit."
Srsly, guys you have huge fan base, and league is comming out once per 3-4 months... is it that big deal to give us somthing that looks good enough to spend time on getting it?
Tbh:
-Bandana doesnt match ANY of armour sets, without MTX armour it will look like huge painted plaster on your neck.
-Cloak looks like lvl 1 cape for mages from other MMORPG.
-Portal... not like there is always portal in rewards, sure i would like to have 50 portals.
Nice Portal
I would add some other reward, different piece, but not for 36, 36 are easy to get, but for 40.

Personally I never got 36, got close but not really interested in the rewards, i just play leagues for fun
the portal is nice :)
hopefully the challenges is not too absurd as killing uber atziri 1000 times
I'll still do some challenges but no priority here. Not a fan of the portal.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
hi, GG Wilson... These rewards are shit...really poor, lack luster... Have a look the right. When i say that i don't mean to boast, I've given lots of support.... with the whole ten cent thing you should have given some super juicy incentives to play. It looks like "take some crap But buy some extras"

I'm starting to feel like I should maybe/will look for something else to play after 4-6 years of playing this game.

The rewards are SUPER shit...the worst I have seen to date. If its the same next league I'm out... promise.

The rewards NEED TO BE outta this world. We will play for them... & grad some extras. If we're not playing we're not around for more... SORT IT OUT.

Should have been an authentic character effect, a Sick portal, & some crazy Wings. U fucked it... slow clap.

tbw, the supporter packs are shit too, not buying the second this time around (for the first time).
Last edited by Rafe13 on May 30, 2018, 5:42:48 PM
"
Rafe13 wrote:
hi, GG Wilson... These rewards are shit...really poor, lack luster... Have a look the right. When i say that i don't mean to boast, I've given lots of support.... with the whole ten cent thing you should have given some super juicy incentives to play. It looks like "take some crap But buy some extras"

I'm starting to feel like I should maybe/will look for something else to play after 4-6 years of playing this game.

The rewards are SUPER shit...the worst I have seen to date. If its the same next league I'm out... promise.

The rewards NEED TO BE outta this world. We will play for them... & grad some extras. If we're not playing we're not around for more... SORT IT OUT.

Should have been an authentic character effect, a Sick portal, & some crazy Wings. U fucked it... slow clap.

tbw, the supporter packs are shit too, not buying the second this time around (for the first time).

As someone who thought the Bestiary reward portal was created to make up for the Abyss portal in beauty and functionality, i have read through all of the posts in this thread and Rafe speaks from the heart. We can only hope that GGG notices that it is -serious- supporters throughout this thread that are saying that these rewards are lacking visually and disappointed at the fact that it is another face/back/portal combo.

Another portal for 36 is disheartening, but i will support this game no matter what GGG does to it, or me, as it has been the best game in the world in most regards for years. You're lucky a supporter like Rafe will give you another chance to change the rewards next league and make them deserving of the challenges which for non-streamers takes real time every day outside of work and usually at least two months. Some of us play exclusively for the challenges.

Sell majority to Tencent, destroy my name, my body or my PoE account.. but the only thing GGG could do to make me say farewell and no longer praise this jewel out of New Zealand is if they introduced guns, which Chris said long ago will never fit into the world of Wraeclast.

One last league of 36 challenge portal then? Here is praying to the video game goudes... that the rewards next league are challenge rewards worthy of their challenges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info