[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

Just a question: Which method do you guys think it is easier or cheaper to color the Oath? Jeweller method or the 1G2B Chromes?

Asking this because i have two Oaths: One with six sockets and another with three sockets: 2B1G
Last edited by ExDream00 on Jun 7, 2018, 5:14:22 PM
"
ExDream00 wrote:
Just a question: Which method do you guys think it is easier or cheaper to color the Oath? Jeweller method or the 1G2B Chromes?

Asking this because i have two Oaths: One with six sockets and another with three sockets: 2B1G

I'd say the Jewellers is better cause it is a safe thing, however expensive are both. Then again you need sht ton of jewellers to do that 5 to 6 and back thing. But, I do believe it is cheaper than Vorici 1G2B which costs 100 chromatics per try which means 3.708.6 chromatics with a chance of 2.69646% to get it. so about 37 tries.

Some are selling the colors currently for 4.5 ex on a Death's Oath.

I made some progress and improvements today, and I really gotta sleep now cause I gotta work in 6h. But, for now I just need to 6 socket my Death's Oath with the right colors and to improve the rest of my gear as well as Flasks. Also I was super lucky with a blue jewel which had 11% increased chaos dmg and +13 Chaos Resis. I regaled it and it added 12% Increased Damage Over Time! I was very happy to be that lucky. Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

Yeah, and of course the two Spreading Rots and the Foe Scar Crimson Jewel I Regaled :)

Good Night and thx again for that build. It is so much fun, and I can't wait to get the 6 sockets with the colors on it!
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Last edited by Stone__Cold on Jun 8, 2018, 2:27:08 AM
"
ExDream00 wrote:

Jewellers Hands down.
Converting my essence drain build over as the trees are so similar, pretty excited to try this out.

Right now my vorici is not high enough to craft the right colors and I need more currency. What would be the priority 4 and 5 link setups while I grind?
In the unique section you mention using two Spreading Rot jewels but in the level 100 passive tree I only see one jewel spot where there's 40 intelligence nearby to trigger the jewel. Am I blind or are you only supposed to use one?

Pretty neat build works pretty well for me now that I have my Death's Oath equipped. Leveling was the worst though and I never want to level with chaos damage ever again.
"
Gevrael wrote:
Converting my essence drain build over as the trees are so similar, pretty excited to try this out.

Right now my vorici is not high enough to craft the right colors and I need more currency. What would be the priority 4 and 5 link setups while I grind?

YOu don't need any links! :) Save your fusing. But you need sockets with the right colors. I'm playing with a 5 Socket right now, while I only have the right colors for 4 gems so I'd say a 4 socket is viable with the proper other items :) You can read a few posts before how I leveled and I can say it worked like a charm.

"
NifesNforks wrote:
In the unique section you mention using two Spreading Rot jewels but in the level 100 passive tree I only see one jewel spot where there's 40 intelligence nearby to trigger the jewel. Am I blind or are you only supposed to use one?

Pretty neat build works pretty well for me now that I have my Death's Oath equipped. Leveling was the worst though and I never want to level with chaos damage ever again.

I think the value from the Shadow starting area also counts, but I'm not 100% sure. That being over 300 Int I'd say 40 is reached.

To leveling, If you level using Blade Vortex and Essence Drain with the setup he recommened in his FAQ, it was super easy actually to level this chaos char.
Last edited by Stone__Cold on Jun 8, 2018, 4:54:10 AM
"
Stone__Cold wrote:

YOu don't need any links! :)

I know I don't need to fuse, sorry for the confusion. I mean, if I can only afford to get 4 or 5 of the 6 sockets needed, what gems do I prioritize? I'm thinking Conc Effect > Void Manip > Arcane Surge > Swift Affliction for 4, but I just wanted to check in with people who played the build
"
Gevrael wrote:
"
Stone__Cold wrote:

YOu don't need any links! :)

I know I don't need to fuse, sorry for the confusion. I mean, if I can only afford to get 4 or 5 of the 6 sockets needed, what gems do I prioritize? I'm thinking Conc Effect > Void Manip > Arcane Surge > Swift Affliction for 4, but I just wanted to check in with people who played the build

I can't tell you that, since I didn't get the right colors on it yet. I had to go for

Increased Area of Effect

Concentrated Effect

Arcane Surge

Less Duration

and can only say, it is fine with that. I'm working on getting the other sockets on it the coming days and will post an update here when I got them on it.
"
Stone__Cold wrote:

I can't tell you that, since I didn't get the right colors on it yet. I had to go for

Increased Area of Effect

Concentrated Effect

Arcane Surge

Less Duration

and can only say, it is fine with that. I'm working on getting the other sockets on it the coming days and will post an update here when I got them on it.

Okay, cool. I'll try with swift affliction and see if it's as good as I level up vorici, then see what feels best and update as well.
Last edited by Gevrael on Jun 8, 2018, 6:42:04 AM
"
Gevrael wrote:

It kinda decides itself depending on what colours you get. 1b2g = arcane surge/void/swift. 2b1g = conc effect/arcane surge/swift affliction unless you already do enough damage and you like the qol from inc aoe. 2b2g you add in void manipulation. At any point if you get a red you use less duration. As I said it decides itself.

Also if you have enough currency to 5 off colour it then you don't need a high level vorci, you can just pay like 3/4 chaos to use a master service and get someone else to colour it for you.
Last edited by Kurzonate on Jun 8, 2018, 8:06:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info