[3.6] Death's Oath Trickster - ALL CONTENT | Tanky | Budget | Fast Clear | Lag-Free

So after running around with your build i have to say, "all content viable" is not a lie, boss dps is surprisingly good, havent done shaper so far but i'm sure he wont be that hard at all

also some improvement if anyone is interested in spending some currenzy into it:

1. i use clarity, and bought a watchers eye with 17% of max mana added to energy shield, this gives u a lot more tankyness
2. instead of the 3 skillpoint u need to get to "hex master" (wich gives u a total of 10% curse effectivenes, the aoe and curse duration is not a thing that is relevant for this build) use the 3 point and skill "skittering runes" (gives u a total of 20% curse effektiveness)
3. if u feel like u need mor dps, try to essence craft rings, as "essence of envy" gives u up to 36% increased chaos dmg. i'm working on that atm, didn't have any luck so far, but i'll keep trying to craft rings, since the essences are not expensive

i hope this helps the ones like me, who like the build and want to go a bit further with it
Hello and thanks for this build.
I have a doubt...
In build tutorial and poe wiki, show this info in Death's Oak Astral Plate:

"Grants Level 20 Death Aura Skill"

But in my search to buy, this value is 1.

"Grants Level 1 Death Aura Skill"

What is wrong? I play on Xbox, but is the same equipment or a 2 types?

I'm in lv 65 now and need change for this.

Tks again and sorry my English.
Play on X1X
Can I use 24+lvl Unearth + Bubonic Trail against solo target? Or is pure Blight more effective?
Last edited by Nikola__Tesla on Jun 8, 2018, 1:16:37 PM
"
NifesNforks wrote:
In the unique section you mention using two Spreading Rot jewels but in the level 100 passive tree I only see one jewel spot where there's 40 intelligence nearby to trigger the jewel. Am I blind or are you only supposed to use one?

Pretty neat build works pretty well for me now that I have my Death's Oath equipped. Leveling was the worst though and I never want to level with chaos damage ever again.

I had the same question. Wiki gave the answer:

"The passive skill nodes within the effective radius of a Threshold jewel do not have to be allocated to be counted as a stat required for the jewel. The stat requirement simply limits which jewel sockets can be used effectively."
So, short update, this is my current gear and I'm pretty happy with it.

Spoiler

Of course, Helmet, Belt and Rings can always get better, but up till now it is fun to walk around with that build :D When I reach the limits of this gear I will have enough currency to improve again. So far, so good.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Finally up and running with 5 sockets. Since I converted my ED build, I'm still leveling some of the gems, but it's already clearing a bit faster than ED.

Inc AoE > Conc AoE > Arcane Surge > Swift Affliction > Reduced Duration.

Gonna have to grind a bit to afford the jewelers for the second green socket, but I'm pretty satisfied already. Awesome build.
"
JamP wrote:
Hello and thanks for this build.
I have a doubt...
In build tutorial and poe wiki, show this info in Death's Oak Astral Plate:

"Grants Level 20 Death Aura Skill"

But in my search to buy, this value is 1.

"Grants Level 1 Death Aura Skill"

What is wrong? I play on Xbox, but is the same equipment or a 2 types?

I'm in lv 65 now and need change for this.

Tks again and sorry my English.
. i have the same issue.
Hey mate

Thanks for sharing this really interesting build.

I have 1-2 questions.

For one, why did you take those Aura-nodes like Charisma? DO they buff the Death Aura? I know it has Aura in the name but it didnt actually change the value of the tooltip-DPS so I am unsure?

Can you post the tooltip-dps for your Death Aura (maybe in one of the older characters) for reference? I just wanna see when I am good.

I am excited to see how this build is gonna pan out. Currently 81 and decent gear but not feeling totally confident yet

edit:

Also, do you maybe know which gems I should prioritize getting to 21 or getting quality on? Not entirely sure where quality even affects Death Aura
Last edited by KazuyaRRR on Jun 10, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
The ingame tooltip doesn't always reflect the actual damage of skills, you should use PoB to get a better idea of the dps and what affects it.

I've had a lot of fun with this build so far, and apart from off-colouring the chestpiece not that expensive either and it clears really well :) I might decide to sink more currency to getting the last blue but I'm not sure if its worth it yet.

My current gear:
Spoiler
Playing around with the trickster this time and the only thing i miss from the occultist is the explosions from Malediction. however i ditched the Alleopathy for a regular vaal blight with VM+Eff+SA and so far it's better than the glove imo. only thing better would be if there was a vaal blight alleopathy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info