[3.6] Low Life Arc Mines | Uber Elder

Does this build just regain energy shield from the standard Recharge and the minimal amount of regen from the ascendancy? Am I missing something? The intervention dudes swarm me and I don't have time to get recharge going. This is in T13 maps @ level 90. Is there a way to "leech" or "gain ES on hit" with this build?
"
Tsupa wrote:
Does this build just regain energy shield from the standard Recharge and the minimal amount of regen from the ascendancy? Am I missing something? The intervention dudes swarm me and I don't have time to get recharge going. This is in T13 maps @ level 90. Is there a way to "leech" or "gain ES on hit" with this build?

Vaal discipline helps a lot when you're in a pinch like that. Allows you to regen in combat
Hello

here's my POB https://pastebin.com/Qy61wb8D

I have trouble with guardians, i can do shaper deathless but i don't know, i feel really squishy, i die at guardians :/

Even my damage feels low. I was playing GC miner but didn't liked it.

I have 8686 ES, my stuff below

Spoiler

I have mana issue too ( even with lavanga's ) i even bought a watcher's eye with x% chance to gain 10% max mana on each skills

Thanks for any tips !
Last edited by reeld on Dec 21, 2018, 6:52:15 PM

Crafted this bad boy today :)
"
reeld wrote:
I have trouble with guardians, i can do shaper deathless but i don't know, i feel really squishy, i die at guardians :/
The Chimera's smoke phase is the only thing that should consistently give you problems if you know the fights. Phoenix's firebomb and Minotaur's burrow are the two main moves that need to be dodged. You could try using some defensive flasks, such as a Rumi's Concoction. You can also get a shield and gloves with higher energy shield.

"
reeld wrote:
I have mana issue too ( even with lavanga's ) i even bought a watcher's eye with x% chance to gain 10% max mana on each skills
Use the Cautious eternal mana flask instead of Lavianga's. It stores an extra use and lasts longer because you can spam mines to keep it from expiring. That reduced mana cost veiled flask craft that someone linked in a previous post could also be useful.

"
Tsupa wrote:
Crafted this bad boy today :)
dang yo
Ok so, first uber elder did today !

it was sooo easy O_O i died once at my first try because i get caught by tentacle + shaper's balls. I was too scared to avoid it :D

Got this!
Spoiler

I'm really unsure what to value most on stats, which of these would you roll with? trying to guage how to value which stats. :\
So I have roughly 6-8 3/4 linked slots open for gems and was wondering what I can fit in. I'm not using spell totem/mines because I feel the totem dies and can't react faster than me hitting space bar.

Anything you would recommend to the build to fill in those extra spots? I was thinking of 4 linking that trap spell "lightning spire" I think they use for the added burst, but couldn't think of anything else.

"
RyuApricot wrote:

I'm really unsure what to value most on stats, which of these would you roll with? trying to guage how to value which stats. :\

Personally I'd use which ever gave me more tool-tip DPS, or dual wield them if you could. Also depends on rather you want to use shield charge or flame dash as movement spell.
Last edited by XEdwardElricX on Dec 23, 2018, 10:42:08 PM
"
RyuApricot wrote:
The wand is better. Higher numbers in every category.

"
XEdwardElricX wrote:
So I have roughly 6-8 3/4 linked slots open for gems and was wondering what I can fit in. I'm not using spell totem/mines because I feel the totem dies and can't react faster than me hitting space bar.

Anything you would recommend to the build to fill in those extra spots? I was thinking of 4 linking that trap spell "lightning spire" I think they use for the added burst, but couldn't think of anything else.
Lightning Spire can be useful early on when you don't have all your damage upgrades yet. Other options include Portal, a golem, Bear Trap, or an addtional CWDT setup with skills such as Cold Snap and Tempest Shield. You could also use your spare slots to level gems for profit.

Now all i need to do is get my character to level 70 lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info