[3.6] Low Life Arc Mines | Uber Elder

killed uber today great build could kill 3 days ago if ı wanted to

Guys one question: Why you use Stone Golem? You don't need that life regen. I preffer Flame Golem for DMG.
Add a Con MANA IS A NIGHTMARE! You can throw 4-5 mines before going oom, which means if you don't have a mana flask going constantly or Vaal Clarity up, you're gonna want to kill yourself.

Source:My life.
"
Guys one question: Why you use Stone Golem? You don't need that life regen. I preffer Flame Golem for DMG.

Stone Golem restores ES with Zealot's Oath, it helps to have 'some' regen going.
I have always wondered this -- why does your 6-link setup include Controlled Destruction, when you have multiple nodes dedicated to both Crit Chance and Crit Multiplier? Doesn't CD completely negate the point of those two stats?
"
Retrosaur wrote:
I have always wondered this -- why does your 6-link setup include Controlled Destruction, when you have multiple nodes dedicated to both Crit Chance and Crit Multiplier? Doesn't CD completely negate the point of those two stats?
Controlled Destruction's 100% reduced critical strike chance is subtractive with any increased crit chance modifiers we have. With power charges, passive tree nodes, and rolls on gear, it's easy to get over 500% increased critical strike chance. That leaves us at over 400% increased crit chance after Controlled Destruction, so we'll still deal plenty of crits while gaining more spell damage.
I multicrafted a shaper +1 helm. I've seen some people craft mine laying speed and others crafting stat + extra quality. Anyone have any recommendations or advice on this?
Are there any videos of this build in action? I'd like to see the mapping speed and the boss damage.
"
projectoffset wrote:
Are there any videos of this build in action? I'd like to see the mapping speed and the boss damage.
Unfortunately I'm still on a potato so I won't be able to upload a video, but you can find a couple videos of similar builds on YouTube. https://www.twitch.tv/jafarnaik has also been streaming some arc mine gameplay this league.

"
Guno wrote:
I multicrafted a shaper +1 helm. I've seen some people craft mine laying speed and others crafting stat + extra quality. Anyone have any recommendations or advice on this?
I'd lean toward quality because the hybrid mod can give dex, which can be a tricky stat to get. Mine laying speed is also very good though, and the quality adds less than 100 energy shield. It's a tough decision.
"
Guno wrote:

If you can get the dex from somewhere else I think Mine laying speed would be great. From what I can see you can max get 317 ES when multicrafting a helm. (going stat/quality route)

If people have problems with mana, try these flasks out, have been working great for me so far.
Last edited by Nokhtain on Dec 21, 2018, 7:19:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info