Tencent has Invested in Grinding Gear Games

Hopefully D4 is really good cause pay to win PoE sounds like shit. What a really crap piece of news.
Why does everyone assume P2W?
This is just like the xbox release all over again. and despite everyone's bitching and moaning, PoE stayed the same great game it has been for years. y'all a bunch of whiny little complainers. congrats ggg and I hope all the best for your company moving forward
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Congrats!

Keep up the good work

Art
I just hope that GGG has a legally watertight agreement that states that they will control the games development ethos and direction no matter what.
"
JoOnky wrote:
so does this mean the worst kind of ppl (communist capitalists) have access to all my personal data i put into your system?

Yeah, that's my concerns as well. This game's meta data will become one huge resource for sale to the highest bidder.

Yep, this is one big cluster phuck now.
Congrats GGG for achieving what all small companies seek and aspire to be, an acquisition. Ty for an amazing journey and ride with the greatest ARPG of all time. Will continue to play and better enjoy/utilize my collection of mtx.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
This seems bad to me but it seems really true.
If you do, you'll have to pay to unlock the kkkk classes.

kkkkk, Path Of Pay to Win

Exiles have to pay much more to be able to go their way without game

LOL

PoE, gonnan dead?
"
Sighted wrote:
I just hope that GGG has a legally watertight agreement that states that they will control the games development ethos and direction no matter what.

Well Chris has mentioned that he spoke with several CEO's of the companies that Tencent has acquired and they basically let the companies do what they wished and didn't interfere with game design....
I did not comment on the possible backdoors that may arise, complicated ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info