Tencent has Invested in Grinding Gear Games

We'll see what happens but if Path of Exile continues to be an excellent game and release MTX that I want I'll continue to spend money on it.
Not Tencent guys anyone but them. Well hope you guys at least get a nice chuck of cash and ofc a high social credit rating. Also in a very apposite manner the 3 Tencent directors joined on Friday the 13th lol.

In case people dont know what the social credit rating is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on May 21, 2018, 9:32:41 PM
And for all of those who are saying "you are quitting poe" Put your money where your mouth is and offer people to message you on a first come first serve basis so that you can give all of your in game currency to them....Because if you don't do that, then you are just bullshitting with your "I'm quitting" comments, which I think 90% of the people who say "I'm quitting" are......You are quitting? then prove it!

I will not quit the game, but i can promise, i will never support them anymore...
so does this mean the worst kind of ppl (communist capitalists) have access to all my personal data i put into your system?
Post has devolved into flaming, and ignorant statements about China as a country and its government. This is path of exile and Tencent is a company. Post dead.
Path of Exile is life, just ask my Ex-Wife
"
Post has devolved into flaming, and ignorant statements about China as a country and its government. This is path of exile and Tencent is a company. Post dead.

no chinese goverment cencorship here
im sry u have to read facts
Last edited by JoOnky on May 21, 2018, 9:32:11 PM
Pay to win??Everyone loses at this game lol.
Tencent makes me sick and GGG is going to regret this. Good for you though GGG. Now you have your money.
Last edited by DJWalkman on May 21, 2018, 10:19:09 PM
Why everybody is screwing in GGG and its decisions? Let time pass, we will see whats happen
Congrats on selling such a big supporter pack GGG!
🐢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info