Skill Reveal: Siphoning Trap

The trap itself seems weak. Vortex trap would give that chill + more damage, no regen needed against mobs, clunky against fast mobs, no use in boss fights, complete useless on "less regen" and "no regen" map mods. Not speaking that it's not fit in PoE gameplay dynamic.
Maybe would be viable if it was recover not regenerate to be able to do "no regen" maps with trapper.
#RussiaIaATerroristState
Last edited by VS_Revan on May 15, 2018, 5:21:27 AM
i really don't like how this league is coming to be .. don't think ill play
HC // BEYOND
IGN: eatgrapes_naima
Skill reveal without and image of even the lvl 1 skill gem? why you do this to me?

e/ anyways i feel this is really good for upkeeping chill for hypothermia on bosses with frost blades.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on May 15, 2018, 5:28:59 AM
God damn this games going to have more trap skills than regular skills with this next update.

Isn't traps the least played of all skills?

And why doesn't trap have a generic MTX yet? Like tiki totem for totems. That replaces the actual wooden trap or whatever.

Malachai uses a trap skill, why not make that into an MTX? I can't play trap builds because it doesn't make sense imagining your character carrying around a million traps.

Use the logical solution "A wizard did it"
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
Not a fan of trap mechanics butmore diversity more creativity
To make utiltiy skills like this usefull they need to increase mob health by like 10-20 times and cut down the whole damage spread of the game (so a well equiped players does 3 times the damage of a poor equiped one - not 300 times.)

Why would anyone use a utility skill that needs like 3 seconds to work if everyone kills white mobs in 1 second?
If an average player would need 15 seconds to kill this group the skill would be usefull.

Last edited by return33 on May 15, 2018, 6:09:24 AM
So basicly it is a trap that could possibly replace support skills like orb of storm and frost bomb... But the other two can initially hit and then do any kind of "on hit" mechanic like curse on hit.
Ok it is a better sustain skill with shimmerons but you won´t use the wand with an active player cast skill, would you? Only with traps, mines and totems... And because it is a bad idea to exceed your trap max with to many support traps, it is possibly only usefull for totem builds or miners...
Someone please explain why you would use this when any other trap oneshots the pack instead? I was going to use this skill as a main skill on my first character but after seeing it's damage I won't even try it lol
AWESEOME :D
HYPE!
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info