Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Skill Reveal: Siphoning Trap

I suppose the 500 life and 25 mana is for all 10 affected enemies within trap range.
Otherwise,if it would count for individual monsters, you would create a regen demigod and never die to anything except one-shots.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on May 15, 2018, 7:24:41 AM
"
Shinjuku wrote:
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
its a noob trap!

who need regen against 10 ennemies when you can one shot every mob with anoter powerful skill (even better traps )

Useless for single boss , not enormous dps =trash skill

So true... :(

exactly my thought as well.

when will we need to fight a mob of 10 boss at the same time?

here is an easier solution for anyone going to use that skill... get a hybrid flask... done

edit: oh btw flask is better and more reliable because it can be used in a no regen maps, unlike that skill
Last edited by new_poe_2017 on May 15, 2018, 2:46:10 AM
The sound effect is a little gratting, would hate to hear that for hours.
HaHaHa - YES!
GGG really wants us to play trapper next league... /sadface
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Traplove! <3
so you toss a trap to heal from opponents instead of just one-shoting them?

i understand there are 'clever' interactions like 'effect of chill', 'hypothermia %more damage', extra damage vs chilled enemies' etc nuances. but the game right now (the game YOU HAVE MADE) does not need skills like these.

while it has AOE - it is nothing compared to tornado shot/kinetic blast. so why bother?
"will I gain more from killing this cluster of monsters in a boss fight as quickly as possible, or using them to maintain my life and mana levels?"

What kind of game you are playing GGG cause its not PoE...

Where are projectiles based traps? Could Saboteur get native Trap/Mine Damage instead or Elemental for his small nodes?
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
Ojntoast wrote:
Siphoning / Vortex traps could be pretty good.

Originally I wanted to do just that. A cold degen Trapper, but after this I toss the idea. Where will your damage come from? Why for fucks sake would I want to be this fucking slow?

PoE has quite an easy formula: low damage = shit skill. Shennangians not needed.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
LOL NICE!
[Removed by Admin]
We need FPS Boost Trap "+5 fps for every affected enemy". And we need it on CWDT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info