Skill Reveal: Siphoning Trap

seems to be better than i first anticipated from the league reveal
it's sad that most folks won't ever use utility skills... they'd rather oneshot everything with the current meta builds. it'd be fun to see something like diminishing returns for dmg output, so these stupid 10million dps builds which basically break the game disappear and people have to actually play the game for once. It's also make the race to 100 interesting again without lowering the exp gain after 90 every goddamn league. casual players would be able to reach a lv above 92 and utility skills might be used more often. I'm not saying this is the way to go, but right now it is all about the clear speed, you don't need utility for that.

also please no more 100000% inc max life league mobs like red beasts, they are a pain if you actually don't go for millions of dps.

and make thick skin great again, evasion builds need more life to not get oneshot.

ps: ssf btw
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
yaaaawnnn

Good... leveling skill... I guess??

I know we're getting 1 alch uniques but this is ridiculous.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on May 15, 2018, 3:25:24 AM
That trap should have burst of life/mana regen when trapping a unique/rare/magic mob.
as it is now, it's useless against most of bosses, and too slow for mapping.
Hello guys. We wrapped Devouring Totem in trap paper how do you like it now?!?
path of trap incoming LUL. no new skills except traps, the league's unique item also support traps. Just make sure u add TOGGLE ATTACK IN PLACE button for mines, guys. Im tired of using tricks to toggle it every time i open a new game window
crap skill that no one will use.
IGN:MuaddDibb
Plenty of builds will use this!

Imagine how many builds can quickly throw one out per pack, then get your real dps skill going?

If you can movement skill between packs, you can throw a trap.

The only issue is it will be useless vs bosses as if you require 10 enemies for 500 life/s, that's 50 life/s per enemy?

It will also be excluded from builds that use kaoms roots as i cannot see this being worth a gem slot in those builds.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
only really effective against slow moving enemies
"
Daenyo wrote:
it's sad that most folks won't ever use utility skills... they'd rather oneshot everything with the current meta builds. it'd be fun to see something like diminishing returns for dmg output, so these stupid 10million dps builds which basically break the game disappear and people have to actually play the game for once. It's also make the race to 100 interesting again without lowering the exp gain after 90 every goddamn league. casual players would be able to reach a lv above 92 and utility skills might be used more often. I'm not saying this is the way to go, but right now it is all about the clear speed, you don't need utility for that.

also please no more 100000% inc max life league mobs like red beasts, they are a pain if you actually don't go for millions of dps.

and make thick skin great again, evasion builds need more life to not get oneshot.

ps: ssf btw

+++
#RussiaIaATerroristState

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info