[3.3] Scorching Ray Trickster | SSF HC | Respeced into RF as League Progression

I have a question. What if I don't wish to respec into RF and keep it purely scorching ray. Would the tree significantly change at all?

Also another question. If I did this in a non/hc league. Any unique weapons/armor pieces you would get instead? Doryani's Catalyst As a weapon for example.. or belly of the beast as a chest piece. etc
Hey,

The Tree and whole guide is based on pure Scorching Ray.

I just changed it for me at some point before 90 in SSFHC cause i got the Shield and Kaoms and wated to try out and push ladder cause its much faster :D

I would not recommend it for a non HC League cause there are much more powerfull and fun build tbh if you play SC.
But if you wanna go for it just respec some life/mana notes and take the Burn/Fire wheel between Witch and Templer or the one above Witch.

Doryanis is a good sceptre but try to look for rare ones, they can mostly out DPS it.

And for Body Armour you can play anything actually if you get the Colours on it :P
+2 Socketed Duration Gem is a pretty Cheap but for this really good Corruption btw.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Last edited by DutyMarv on Jul 27, 2018, 1:57:53 PM
What do you think of the new staff (The Grey Spire) from the upcoming Delve league?

Looks like it'll have ~300% increased Global Damage
Attack Speed (Great for Leap Slam since Shield charge won't work)
+4% all max resists.
No sockets.

I'm thinking this could be a great alternate weapon with the RF late game.
"
Quelex wrote:
What do you think of the new staff (The Grey Spire) from the upcoming Delve league?

Looks like it'll have ~300% increased Global Damage
Attack Speed (Great for Leap Slam since Shield charge won't work)
+4% all max resists.
No sockets.

I'm thinking this could be a great alternate weapon with the RF late game.

I dont think. Its still a Staff which means u will be slower :P
U will be better of playing Safells Flame plus some Sceptre in almost in every scenario.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Hi there

Would this be a good league starter if I want to farm uber lab?
Hey,
it surely can do Uber lab as pure Scorching Ray or RF but i wouldnt recommend it as a Uber Lab farmer.

ur better off going Jugg or any other Class where u can stack more armor !
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
DutyMarv wrote:
Hey,
it surely can do Uber lab as pure Scorching Ray or RF but i wouldnt recommend it as a Uber Lab farmer.

ur better off going Jugg or any other Class where u can stack more armor !

Thanks for your honest reply :)
Any big changes for 3.4 you would recommend? Herald of Ash would do well, no?
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Sep 8, 2018, 5:18:36 PM
Can sb help I'm lvl 70 i have rise of the phoenix and purity of fire but i am still degening. I tried picking up some life regen but the pproblem persist. I am also losing mana and i'm not able to cast schorching ray

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info