[3.3] Scorching Ray Trickster | SSF HC | Respeced into RF as League Progression

"
whiteyfang wrote:
All right then, thanks for your detailed reply...build seems good to me.

PS: What are your thoughts on Bloodgrip amulet?

PPS: Why did you mention attack speed for vaal sceptre? Is scorching ray an "attack" type skill? That is, it gets more dps from attack speed? (sorry if its a noob question)

Well Bloodgrip itself i would not use,but u surely can use a Marble Amulett with some nice mods.

And the Attack Speed is just so you Whirling Blade / Shield Charge faster which helps alot :P
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
whiteyfang wrote:

PPS: Why did you mention attack speed for vaal sceptre? Is scorching ray an "attack" type skill? That is, it gets more dps from attack speed? (sorry if its a noob question)

Well Bloodgrip itself i would not use,but u surely can use a Marble Amulett with some nice mods.

And the Attack Speed is just so you Whirling Blade / Shield Charge faster which helps alot :P

Another question just popped up in my mind. Since this is a degen build, it can do ele reflect maps right?
And what about that Vaal temple Trio guy who reflects dmg (doesnt matter what type of dmg it is). What about such reflect?
"
whiteyfang wrote:
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
whiteyfang wrote:

Another question just popped up in my mind. Since this is a degen build, it can do ele reflect maps right?
And what about that Vaal temple Trio guy who reflects dmg (doesnt matter what type of dmg it is). What about such reflect?

With Scorching Ray u can not take any Refelect Damage from any source :P
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Can you update Leveling Trees? Site doesn't work
"
DraugrMD wrote:
Can you update Leveling Trees? Site doesn't work

Sure,yesterday when i checked the site was not updated i will get on it now :p
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Updated all Tree's now,should work fine. :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Added progression tab which ill update as the league goes on !
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
I was wondering what you thought about instead of using scorching ray, maybe using the new Incinerate. I know the range isn't as long, but instead it has a wider cone and shoots out projectiles upon release. I just wanted to know your thoughts with it combined with this build.
In your example leveled trees, there's no mind over matter.

Why?
"
Vytria wrote:
I was wondering what you thought about instead of using scorching ray, maybe using the new Incinerate. I know the range isn't as long, but instead it has a wider cone and shoots out projectiles upon release. I just wanted to know your thoughts with it combined with this build.

The skill looks interesting for sure but im pretty sure if you combine it with an Elementalist it will work 10 times better !
PoE & F1 is Life. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info