[3.3] Scorching Ray Trickster | SSF HC | Respeced into RF as League Progression

"
Magisch wrote:
In your example leveled trees, there's no mind over matter.

Why?

Sorry,i actually just missed this !

Normally i take MoM at some point before Cruel lab which i do with level ~ 58 most of the time before Doedre :p
Then with Weave the Arcane u have eásy sustain on it.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
Magisch wrote:

Why?

Normally i take MoM at some point before Cruel lab which i do with level ~ 58 most of the time before Doedre :p

Ah, makes sense.

I'm curious as to why you go all the way down to Warrior's Blood and instead leave the Entire Second Fire Wheel unallocated.

Also not sure why the entire Scion Life Wheel.

I guess it'd be worthy to get the second fire Wheel while you don't have insane rolls on weapons / armor yet.

Btw feels really smooth so far, very tanky and a lot of reg, currently at lv.64
"
Magisch wrote:
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
Magisch wrote:

Why?

Ah, makes sense.

I'm curious as to why you go all the way down to Warrior's Blood and instead leave the Entire Second Fire Wheel unallocated.

Also not sure why the entire Scion Life Wheel.

I guess it'd be worthy to get the second fire Wheel while you don't have insane rolls on weapons / armor yet.

Btw feels really smooth so far, very tanky and a lot of reg, currently at lv.64

It all depends.
If you feel very comfy with 5K-6k life + some MoM u can just skip the small notes in the scion wheel and grab dmg but i never really feel like i need the extra dmg with this.

And im not the best player tbh so i rather grab more life to compesate this + 1,8% Life Regen from warriors blood is Nuts.
Also you get like 40Strenght and 20 Flat Life (so like ~40) from the notes before and Warriors BLood which i really like.

im currently 79 and will also see how it develops cause atm its only the Chaos Mobs in the incursions
/temple which deal shit loads of dmg :P

Keep me updated how its going :P
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Hows the clearing speed?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Hows the clearing speed?

With Weave the Arcane and some MS Boots you go pretty fast on Shield Charge and you get enought cast speed to clear your screen in 1 fast 360 turn most times.

Its no Autobomber or smth, but not slow at all.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Hows the clearing speed?

With Weave the Arcane and some MS Boots you go pretty fast on Shield Charge and you get enought cast speed to clear your screen in 1 fast 360 turn most times.

I see thanks, can you facetank most of stuff from this build aswell?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Hows the clearing speed?

I see thanks, can you facetank most of stuff from this build aswell?

U dont get much armour/phys reduction.
Mostly Evasion and a High Life+Mana pool and the regen so everything that isnt Chaos Damage or Hard Phys hits is fine
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Last edited by DutyMarv on Jun 3, 2018, 4:43:24 PM
Changed the Tree/PoB.
Respeced out of Accro,took some small adjustments.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3

My Gear so far. Has been pretty smooth sailing.

I ended up not going for Acrobatics / Phase Acrobatics and getting more like instead.

At 5400 Life and 1800 Mana for a total of ~7000 EHP everything up to T10 maps has been smooth sailing so far.

Chaos mobs in the temple still hit like freight trains though so I'll have to get more chaos res.
Last edited by Magisch on Jun 4, 2018, 4:48:31 PM
"
Magisch wrote:

My Gear so far. Has been pretty smooth sailing.

I ended up not going for Acrobatics / Phase Acrobatics and getting more like instead.

At 5400 Life and 1800 Mana for a total of ~7000 EHP everything up to T10 maps has been smooth sailing so far.

Chaos mobs in the temple still hit like freight trains though so I'll have to get more chaos res.

Heya this is all looking good !
I also didnt went the Accro route in the end and now respeced into RF :p
PoE & F1 is Life. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info