[3.3] Scorching Ray Trickster | SSF HC | Respeced into RF as League Progression

Just wanted to give you a quick headsup for writing this build guide. Thoroughly enjoying it in ISC-SSF so far. Level 84, only missing one trial to get into uber lab.

Spoiler

Took a slightly different approach than you and went with Grace + Arctic Armor for auras. This gives me 21% phys reduction, 18% block chance (CwDT with Tempest Shield) 30% evade, 40% dodge and 45% spell dodge. Against bosses, Vaal Grace gives me an additional 32% dodge and spell dodge. No MoM though.

Current stats: 5.8k EHP
Scorching Ray: 480 DPS (8 stages)

Now all I need is a better scepter. What do you think?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Just wanted to give you a quick headsup for writing this build guide. Thoroughly enjoying it in ISC-SSF so far. Level 84, only missing one trial to get into uber lab.

Spoiler

Took a slightly different approach than you and went with Grace + Arctic Armor for auras. This gives me 21% phys reduction, 18% block chance (CwDT with Tempest Shield) 30% evade, 40% dodge and 45% spell dodge. Against bosses, Vaal Grace gives me an additional 32% dodge and spell dodge. No MoM though.

Current stats: 5.8k EHP
Scorching Ray: 480 DPS (8 stages)

Now all I need is a better scepter. What do you think?

Hey,
all looking pretty decent, ur just missing out on an Arcane Surge for you Orb of Storm and maybe a decent 4L shield charge setup ? i dont see any but you got it working all the rest is looking good :)

Im swapped to RF now and will see how this performs,so far its amazing
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Thanks for the reply. :) I have decided against Shield Charge in favor of Flame Dash. Most of the time I'll be moving around with my Quicksilver Flasks. I'll reroll them into + Movespeed & Duration soon-ish. My boots have 30% movement speed, so it hasn't been an issue. Also, I like keeping my distance. ;) I did consider Vigilant Strike for physical bosses, though.

Righteous Fire sounds fun, but as I have no experience running an RF character I'll stay with SR for SSF and maybe try it when I stop torturing myself attempting 37/40 in SSF. :P

EDIT: Look at this sexy beast I crafted yesterday:

Double curse incoming :)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jun 7, 2018, 3:27:23 AM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Thanks for the reply. :) I have decided against Shield Charge in favor of Flame Dash. Most of the time I'll be moving around with my Quicksilver Flasks. I'll reroll them into + Movespeed & Duration soon-ish. My boots have 30% movement speed, so it hasn't been an issue. Also, I like keeping my distance. ;) I did consider Vigilant Strike for physical bosses, though.

Righteous Fire sounds fun, but as I have no experience running an RF character I'll stay with SR for SSF and maybe try it when I stop torturing myself attempting 37/40 in SSF. :P

EDIT: Look at this sexy beast I crafted yesterday:

Double curse incoming :)

Lol thats insane :'D

I luckily dropped a Witchfire so im Dual Curse now too :P
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Yo Marv where are dem updates? :(
Yo they are at the bottom of the Build i stopped playing at some point after i hit 92 cause i use to never play builds longer than around this level so :'D

Currently playing a Lightning Strike Deadeye and Arc Sabo ^^
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
How do you make that elder helm feasible? I snagged one without realizing the increased burning damage was against me and it makes it just drain every hp I have...
"
praklatye wrote:
How do you make that elder helm feasible? I snagged one without realizing the increased burning damage was against me and it makes it just drain every hp I have...

The increased Burning damage is not against you.
The Gem Links on RF dont change the damage you take,only the damage you deal.

Did you see that i also changed my tree significantly when i swapped to RF ?
Maybe this is whats causing you to degen alot.
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
I didn't think it should be hurting me.... I'm thinking I just underestimated how hard the difference between 77% and 83% fire res is with this build

First time using RF..lol
"
praklatye wrote:
I didn't think it should be hurting me.... I'm thinking I just underestimated how hard the difference between 77% and 83% fire res is with this build

First time using RF..lol

Even with level 20 Purity and Vitality plus all the % regen notes i took u still degen a minimum in your HO.
But when u kill the first Mob ur Ascendacy kicks in and you get alot of regen.
Also check if you have the Arakali and reduced fire dmg while moving pantheon,they also reduce the degen damage taken !
PoE & F1 is Life. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info