Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Gubert wrote:
No improvement to bows? Really?

You killed Reach of the Council, then you nerf Barrage helm enchant, then you nerf Doomfletch (it's unviable late game), nerf poison (unusable with bows now), and now every bow is unviable late game, even though you spend 20 ex in a build.

All those nerfs make it look like bow characters were godlike before, which are definetely not the damn case

Lol... ><

Lmao! Godlike before? They're godlike even now, bruh. And no, not with only a 20ex rare bow - even that Doomfletch (Prism aka the upgraded version) you mentioned trivializes endgame.

Open your profile and let me see your characters, you're full of bs. I doubt you even play bows.

A warchief totem that you put there and just run evading boss attacks does 10x more damage than a bow character which needs to stand still everytime it's attacking
IGN gubert
Last edited by Gubert on May 9, 2018, 3:10:04 PM
Wow, you guys have really outdone yourself.
I loved incinerate before you burnts it (pun intended) to the ground.
Now it looks gorgeous, I'd simply play for the graphical updates!

REALLY excited for the new league! Lot's of builds to try out!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Wow, you guys have really outdone yourself.
I loved incinerate before you burnts it (pun intended) to the ground.
Now it looks gorgeous, I'd simply play for the graphical updates!

REALLY excited for the new league! Lot's of builds to try out!

fiery caster bladeflurry?!?! i'm in
Pretty cool, but I was also hoping to see some explosive arrow love
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
Buffs, buffs, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Dumbest comment on the thread.

You can't just buff everything if you want a game to last. Bet you can't wait for this time next year when you push Vaal Spark and it clears the map for you so you don't have to pay attention.

Remember when this game was legitimately very hard? Probably not because you're 12.
Nothing to criticise here, everything looks solid. Good work guys, keep it up :).
Skill become popular,
nerf into the ground making it unplayable,
overbuff it back up in 2 years so the meta doesn't get stale,
repeat
cooooooooooooooooooooooooll
Well, I'm not going to complain, because incinerate really needed a change and it is pretty cool looking... but do we really need more channeling skills that reward you for not channeling them? GGG has a serious hatred for people standing still, even for an instant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info