Skill Revamps - Part 5

"
nogglebeak wrote:
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
Buffs, buffs, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Dumbest comment on the thread.

You can't just buff everything if you want a game to last. Bet you can't wait for this time next year when you push Vaal Spark and it clears the map for you so you don't have to pay attention.

Remember when this game was legitimately very hard? Probably not because you're 12.

Where does he says or even implies that he only wants buffs, when it's pretty clear that he's just hyped by the fact that old skills are finally getting the love they deserve?

It's kinda ironic that you say he's 12, considering the way you threw a tantrum over a single comment, you know?
Last edited by eralduspr on May 10, 2018, 7:20:42 AM
I'd like to see an AoE buff for Ice Crash i really like that ability
And ... at the end of this day,
before all assumption and hope will fall
all the bosses will gain immunity
against burning fire

>.>
"
Ikhan_win wrote:
And ... at the end of this day,
before all assumption and hope will fall
all the bosses will gain immunity
against burning fire

>.>

Yeah but you can now get 113% fire pen with the new combustion gem so. . . . the burn applied from your hits would still do work :)
Keep up with the good work GGG
pls tell me the sound effect for infernal blow hasn't changed, it's like my favorite sound effect in any game ever
And Sweep ? When ?
check one two. any chance cremation going to get a vaal skill? please
Last edited by aneruok1 on May 10, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
Ice nova, vortex are also in a bad shape. They do less damage than a regular frostbolt. Are they also on the table for a revamp?
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
I think that I'm safe in writing off Incinerate as a skill that interests me now.

The current version needs some work; there's no arguing that. However that work could have been something along the lines of reversing the pierce/fork/chain mechanics for Incinerate so that forking and chaining were applicable to Incinerate.

Instead it's now a clone of Blight and Lightning Tendrils for all practical purposes, and without the debuffs from Blight or Scorching Ray it has zero uniqueness and adds nothing new to the game. Worse still by removing the combination of channeling and hit mechanics it leaves Storm Burst as the only skill usable in that niche, and from my experience a few leagues ago with Storm Burst that means that anyone who wants to mix projectiles/on-hit/channeled gameplay and have fun with it is up the runny brown river without a brochure much less a paddle.

Old skills getting attention instead of being left to rot is something that should always be encouraged, but for all that the changes might result in a more "viable" skill it doesn't always mean that the skill will be more "fun" as is the case here. No Sire of Shards, no Cybil's Paw, no Ngamahu's Sign, and no more being rewarded for really thinking outside of the box because Incinerate is now in the same box as Blight, Scorching Ray, and Lightning Tendrils. Oh, and Blade Flurry as well it seems. :-/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info