What's coming in patch 0.10.2?

"..new AOE melee skill.."
OH DEAR GOD PLEASE LET IT BE WHIRLWIND
Looks nice.

The only thing I'm alittle disapointed in is the skill per week thing. Its a good idea overall but I litterly laughed when I saw "Fire casters need more options"...oh and melee gets its first skill the week after. Yup. Casters need more skills before melee gets worked on! Oh and make melee wait several weeks to see all the changes you plan to do to "fix" it.

But I have always prefered melee and the complete lack of build options for melee just has be a grumpy old asshole. So untill its worked on I wont be happy. The more reasonable side of me says the patch notes are great and you guys are doing a pretty solid job for a smaller company.
"
wWizard wrote:
"..new AOE melee skill.."
OH DEAR GOD PLEASE LET IT BE WHIRLWIND

That would be amazing. It wouldnt even come close to fixing all of the melee issues but it would definitly hold even the grumpiest of us over till it was fixed lmao.
A patch a week??? Take it easy man!
I'm always impressed with your communication, timeliness, and love of your product GGG! I'm very happy to support your endeavor!
plz plz plz put whirlwind in game, i really don't wanna spend a grand to put it in myself
It´s gonna be a blast. Can´t wait :-)
"
A new monster skill. Snakes needed to have more ways to kill you, right?

if you ask me,i will remove snakes completely.i'm tired of snakes and skeleton archers in all rpg.
i can wait to play with duelist.
good job,as allways.
greetings.
Happy for Duelist skill changes. Hope they are become a strong STR/DEX.

"Passive skill allocation now requires confirmation to prevent misclicks" <<YESHH!
"HEHEHE HOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHA!"
-Luca Blight-
Awesome patch notes, but I'm disappointed to see no changes listed for Lightning Arrow, it clearly outperforms every other bow gem in many ways (damage/shock stacks/more life on hit), and joining a public game seeing half of them using LA/Chain is kinda dumb.

Ah well, glad to see some race balancing with PA/FT nerfing.
IGN: @Oos
Last edited by Oos on Mar 2, 2013, 1:31:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info