Flashback event - What are you playing?

Some newbie questions

Im a league - HC player...

Does it matter if I do the flashback event on standard? Or will the rewards than also stay in SC? I mean if in a new league I go HC will I get to use the rewards?

Also, why do ppl just go to 35?

Other rewards to level to 75-85 (which shouldnt take too long especially on standard u can just blast through the content) arent worth it?
"
Cheydinhal wrote:

Other rewards to level to 75-85 (which shouldnt take too long especially on standard u can just blast through the content) arent worth it?

Chances are extremely low: 200 wings for thousands of players.
My go-to used to be Berz AW totems but lately it is Glad Sunder. I hate starting the same-old, but when it comes to limited time stuff I guess you gotta go with the know. And clear speed with Sunder compared to Totems is day and night. But the totems are so much better/safer on bosses!

So Glad Sunder. I have not had much luck with off-hands lately, so probably go with the block variant rather than the dual-wield.
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Apr 30, 2018, 11:00:52 AM
I'm wanting an easy to play safe exile and right now that means quad-totem Hierophant. I've done freeze Pulse and Arc but I got the build enabling Threshold jewels but not sure what'll work best without requiring any.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Wanna try a Poison-Spectral-Throw-Assasin in SCSSF.

But i think, i will come to the point where i realize that it's bulls*** without decent gear.

And then i will go Jugg-blablabla or Cyclone-blablabla.
"
lug_up wrote:
Wanna try a Poison-Spectral-Throw-Assasin in SCSSF.

But i think, i will come to the point where i realize that it's bulls*** without decent gear.

And then i will go Jugg-blablabla or Cyclone-blablabla.

yeah, playing poison on SSF it's mostly a fail build. GL! :P
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Spell-totem-hierophant (don+t know the spell yet). Haven't played spell totems in at least 3 years and since I hear hiero is pretty good for totems now, I just need to try it.
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
This sounds reeeeeeeeally boring.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
This sounds reeeeeeeeally boring.

this events is pretty fun.

3mods each map, it's better than any of your previous experience on poe. :)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Will be playing standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info