Flashback event - What are you playing?

Hi, let's share whatever we're doing on flashbakc event? class, build, league!!

League: SSF HC
Class: Hierophant
Build: Totems i guess, its being a long time i dont play a totem build

what are you guys doing?

PS: I'm done with Beastiary league for weeks, made the 36/40 challenges on HC and bumppp I'm very excited to back to poe next week, thanks for event GGG <3

cya!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 24, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
Last bumped on May 3, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
Sunder Marauder to 35 for free box.

Then back to Pokemon league. Just finished putting together the gear for my next build, want to play it before it gets nerfed.
Unfortunately I won't hit 40/40 before Flashback so nothing -- last 2 challenges are end game grinds so can't knock it out in Flashback (have to stay in Bestiary). If I could, I would probably try Tornado Shot Ranger with Mirage Archer -- not sure on ascendancy.

I still have like 80 more Shaper guardians to do though so no chance.
Minecraft... maybe Fallout.
Most likely some sort of melee Juggernaut. Maybe meatballs, or frost blades. I've been playing totems lately and they are great, but it's time for a change.

I also haven't ever played Tornado Shot so that's on the menu too, though for Flashback I want something that can survive Breach/Invasion reliably so if I do go for a bow build I might do it as a Champion.
It might be time for me to do minions again.
Going to try Flicker Slayer on SSF. I usually go Scion for flicker since I can socket The Green Dream below her starting area and forget about frenzy charges. So i'll see if I can manage it another way.
likely the 35-and-out build
Oblivious
I still want to work off some challenges. So probably just sunder. Just gonna hit lvl 35 and its back to beastiary.
(⌐■_■)
Well I will start as Templar with Freeze Pulse + Ele Prolif at lvl1, pick up Flame Totem at 4 and added lightning dmg at 8. Prolifing both freeze and shock kinda helps in such leagues. After that I have no clue really. If the game drops nothing noteworthy I'll go Freeze Pulse crit totems as Inquisitor (imo much better than Hiero). However if I get some kinda interesitng drop I might just go with what the game gives. Templar start area is so generic, I can respec into almost everything.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info