Flashback event - What are you playing?

RF or GC mines/totems.
Playing molten strike on bestiary atm but i feel more like going for budget build for flashback.
"
FinYuna wrote:
RF or GC mines/totems.
Playing molten strike on bestiary atm but i feel more like going for budget build for flashback.

pfft, try something meta rather than all these hipster alternative builds!
Gonna play ssf softcore, considering between raider , slayer or ascendant sunder. Already had champ in regular bestiary ssf so dont really want another same char.
Either "35 and out" or RF Jugg to hit 95 reliably.
"
Burgingham wrote:

Can you clarify on this? I still struggle with RF as a safe skill, it's challenging to get going, extremely low damage compared to at least half a dozen other leveling skills, forces you in to near melee range during the leveling process with all your skill tree devoted to regen leaving you surprisingly squishy.

Even after you get to maps, the clear is mediocre and without significant infestment your defenses are very par, even as a jugg.

I'm confused why people see it as a safe reliable and otherwise budget choice? Until you get 9k hp and 3k+ regen what's the draw?
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
That race will be the first time of me. Is there any chance for me to get Cloak or Wings?
i will play 15/24 i think
And which ascendancy/build should i do to lvl fast: ranger/champion/marauder?
Pls tell me your experiences about last races!

hi there,

Marauder is pretty solid to league start, since you have lots of life/safe -> Love him for HC ( i play HC ).

However, if you''re SC player prob want play some Ranger/deadeye for fast clean speed and fast lvling, she's weak but u dont care that much about dying.

It depends a lot what league you're planning to play. Classes and builds will be different in different leagues.

Thanks for reply guys, I'm kinda surprised that a lot of ppl are just going for 35 ( lol this take what 2 hours ? )

You're playing 2h in a event that last 1 month. Weird. But, I understand lots of ppl don't like to "race".

Personally, playing SSF HC, I can't wait for a GG drop to build around, so I'll be playing something basic that works with anything like totem or sunder.

If I drop something really good like a poets pen for example or a GG wand/dagger/sword I may restart with new character and fast push with deadeye or something. But here is all about RNG. :P

I dont know how fast people lvling, is it hard to get award on lv85?
"
ladish wrote:
"
FinYuna wrote:
RF or GC mines/totems.

pfft, try something meta rather than all these hipster alternative builds!

=P
I'm not sure if i can do it but HC SSF Berserker for luls
I have an Alien pet.
Ice Shot Deadeye, SSF SC. I want to test how good Tailwind is.
"
devilmz wrote:
"
Burgingham wrote:

Can you clarify on this? I still struggle with RF as a safe skill, it's challenging to get going, extremely low damage compared to at least half a dozen other leveling skills, forces you in to near melee range during the leveling process with all your skill tree devoted to regen leaving you surprisingly squishy.

Even after you get to maps, the clear is mediocre and without significant infestment your defenses are very par, even as a jugg.

I'm confused why people see it as a safe reliable and otherwise budget choice? Until you get 9k hp and 3k+ regen what's the draw?

You are right that it is probably not the safest leveling skill around, but that is not what I was talking about really. I will probably level with something else until I can make the transition to RF. Then it becomes extremely safe because as you pointed out you have a very high EHP pool and tons of regen plus the other defensive stats juggernaut brings. It also allows for a very simple and straightforward playstyle so you can focus on avoiding dangerous situations instead of having to click a hundred buttons just to keep up your skills.

I only ever really played a LL RF Trickster before 3.2 came out, but that thing just cannot possibly be killed by any content in the game. LL is probably a bit stronger than life versions, but even with those I hope to feel plenty tanky.

As for the damage, yeah it is not the greatest in game but you are still clearing trash fast with shield charge. For bossing it is more a matter of safety opposed to one shotting Shaper through his phases like other builds can achieve.
Last edited by Burgingham on Apr 25, 2018, 6:08:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info