Flashback event - What are you playing?

Thinking 'bout SR occultist, prolly life/EB or Hybrid to start and respecc into CI once i got the gear
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
"
Burgingham wrote:
"
devilmz wrote:
"
Burgingham wrote:
Either "35 and out" or RF Jugg to hit 95 reliably.

Can you clarify on this? I still struggle with RF as a safe skill, it's challenging to get going, extremely low damage compared to at least half a dozen other leveling skills, forces you in to near melee range during the leveling process with all your skill tree devoted to regen leaving you surprisingly squishy.

Even after you get to maps, the clear is mediocre and without significant infestment your defenses are very par, even as a jugg.

I'm confused why people see it as a safe reliable and otherwise budget choice? Until you get 9k hp and 3k+ regen what's the draw?

You are right that it is probably not the safest leveling skill around, but that is not what I was talking about really. I will probably level with something else until I can make the transition to RF. Then it becomes extremely safe because as you pointed out you have a very high EHP pool and tons of regen plus the other defensive stats juggernaut brings. It also allows for a very simple and straightforward playstyle so you can focus on avoiding dangerous situations instead of having to click a hundred buttons just to keep up your skills.

I only ever really played a LL RF Trickster before 3.2 came out, but that thing just cannot possibly be killed by any content in the game. LL is probably a bit stronger than life versions, but even with those I hope to feel plenty tanky.

As for the damage, yeah it is not the greatest in game but you are still clearing trash fast with shield charge. For bossing it is more a matter of safety opposed to one shotting Shaper through his phases like other builds can achieve.

a good write up, cheers (Y)
well, it seems that my journey to 100 on STD has hit a wall..

i kinda blow my budget, map RNG just isn't playing my way.. right now i have the meeps to hit about 99,2 but if i dont get a really good rng streak, im fucked..

god that must be a feeling to grind random T8-9 maps until 100 xD

so, best thing to do would be run the race as a magicfinder, focus on chaos/regal recipe and get as much maps/currency as possible... i mean the maps are like 50-75% cheaper as in STD.

I like SRS and that can easily slap some IIQ/IIR on and clear low tiers with a 5-link (or get a Covenant even).

e: also, it seems that your hero, PT, is coming back and play the race :D
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Apr 25, 2018, 1:53:35 PM
probably ice shot deadeye.

cheap and easy and clears fast.
"
PyleWarlord wrote:

i kinda blow my budget, map RNG just isn't playing my way.. right now i have the meeps to hit about 99,2 but if i dont get a really good rng streak, im fucked..

so, best thing to do would be run the race as a magicfinder, focus on chaos/regal recipe and get as much maps/currency as possible... i mean the maps are like 50-75% cheaper as in STD.

I like SRS and that can easily slap some IIQ/IIR on and clear low tiers with a 5-link (or get a Covenant even).

that sounds just sad, how about leaving that limbo full of filthy hoarders and economy fanatics instead?
Still working on bestiary challenges - won't be playing flashback.
probably making a necromancer unless a nice drop changes my mind that is xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Seriously considering just rolling a character without looking at some other builds to "know" what to do...five years for God's sake I should "know" what to do by now you'd think.

Build is very basic...Arc, Storm Call, HoT, CWDT, dual curse, elementalist...ride the lightning or something of that nature.

Then again I might just go Jug with some stoopid totem and be safe so I can get to 85 easy
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
Psykrom wrote:
"
PyleWarlord wrote:

that sounds just sad, how about leaving that limbo full of filthy hoarders and economy fanatics instead?

? all i see is a lot of low level guys buying my maps, cheaply :P

even found someone that wanted to buy 1 map for the atlas competition, he left my HO with some extra stuff, including corrupted Lair of the Hydra, all for 2c xD

he/she was happy and so was i.
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
"
Psykrom wrote:
"
PyleWarlord wrote:

? all i see is a lot of low level guys buying my maps, cheaply :P

even found someone that wanted to buy 1 map for the atlas competition, he left my HO with some extra stuff, including corrupted Lair of the Hydra, all for 2c xD

he/she was happy and so was i.

I guess it's fine as long as you still enjoy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info