You will be able to catch beasts in Flashback. Hell yeah! Wait...

"
By the order of the walrus you are to do 40/40 in a month of suffering.

"A month of suffering... DILLY DILLY!!!"
"
kuciol wrote:
Are you guys for real? You will have 3 active leagues + running loot pinjatas on map and you still cry about it. I just cant believe the amount of stupidity. This is complaining for the sake of complaining itself and nothing more.

Bestiary will be there only so players wont have to choose between event and getting challenges in the league. Only that. This doesnt affect you in any way. You dont have to capture the damn beasts if you dont want to, just kill them and grab the loot. Thats what you wanted all the time right? Beasts drop more loot than map boss. The only problem i see you can have is that your braindead builds have troubles to kill them. If thats the case than adjust your damn builds! How hard is that? If you refuse to adapt than its 100% on you. You can even skip them if you want but noooo, hur dur how can i press more than 1 button, ggg please fix.

The same goes for this stupid complains about nets. You have 2 (TWO!) nets in the end game, you dont need anything more than that. Yea it takes so much space in your inventory right? We had more shit in inventory during any other league.

You also say that the crafts are useless. Do you have a brain? It gives you free chaos spam! It gives you options! It not like they removed all others forms of crafting. Most players dont chaos spam items, they dont craft, they use currency to buy items, always. Now they can try to reroll some items since its free. Maybe with saved up currency they will try some zana mods? So tell me how getting more OPTIONS is bad? I just cant get it. On top of that there are about 20 very usefull recipes even if you dont roll items.

I may understand that players may not like bestiary but most reasons you give are simply retarded. To random? OK. To rare? Also OK but ffs keeping 2 nets in inventory? Thats just stupid. Beasts are to strong? Even more stupid....

You're gonna get some flak even though you are somewhat correct.

I'm really glad GGG fixed certain things but it's too late, the damage was already done.

Necromancy nets were great but there are still skills/mechanics that destroy corpses; which SUCKS big time especially when you accidentally destroy the rare red and the even rarer Portal beasts. Thankfully, that got fixed recently but it's already too late into the league.

The beast-crafting recipes are nice but that's only after additional recipes were introduced after 4-5 weeks later?
It's basically just a different type of essence that requires far more effort.
If people want to chaos spam, they can just use chaos.

Spawn rate of red mobs still TOO low. Portal beast spawns are even lower even after they increased the rate, did you miss the countless threads complaining about not finding Farrul?
People are getting sick of RNG upon RNG league encounters.
When i want to play a league, i want the LEAGUE MECHANICS TO BE SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT.
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Apr 24, 2018, 6:02:00 AM
Bestiary is such a cool and nice league, I don't understand why some people dislike it. Only thing I don't like is RNG aspect with catching portal-enabling beasts like Farric Tiger Alpha. Except this, you've got additional bosses with additional xp and loot on every map. Seems like a good deal. And even new crafting on top of it!

And what for this event, I dislike it. I like 1-2hrs long races, not month-long racing leagues.
"
kelongngu wrote:

You're gonna get some flak even though you are somewhat correct.

I'm really glad GGG fixed certain things but it's too late, the damage was already done.

Necromancy nets were great but there are still skills/mechanics that destroy corpses; which SUCKS big time especially when you accidentally destroy the rare red and the even rarer Portal beasts. Thankfully, that got fixed recently but it's already too late into the league.

The beast-crafting recipes are nice but that's only after additional recipes were introduced after 4-5 weeks later?
It's basically just a different type of essence that requires far more effort.
If people want to chaos spam, they can just use chaos.

Spawn rate of red mobs still TOO low. Portal beast spawns are even lower even after they increased the rate, did you miss the countless threads complaining about not finding Farrul?
People are getting sick of RNG upon RNG league encounters.
When i want to play a league, i want the LEAGUE MECHANICS TO BE SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT.

I specifically stated that complains about RNG and rarity are valid. I just cant stand some of those stupid arguments that beasts are to hard or that you need to carry nets, whole 2 of them (for 64+ bests and necro, you dont need any more). You also seem to miss the point that rerolling with beasts is FREE chaos spam. Casual players dont use chaos to reroll, they buy items with them, same goes with exalts. Beastcraft gives you free options. Also dont forget in what topic we write. This makes it even more silly and unreasonable. People literally complain about getting MORE stuff. Dont you think thats just stupid? I do.
"
fwd wrote:
Bestiary is such a cool and nice league, I don't understand why some people dislike it. Only thing I don't like is RNG aspect with catching portal-enabling beasts like Farric Tiger Alpha. Except this, you've got additional bosses with additional xp and loot on every map. Seems like a good deal. And even new crafting on top of it!

And what for this event, I dislike it. I like 1-2hrs long races, not month-long racing leagues.

If you take the time and read some of the posts, there's been some very rational, well thought out criticism of the league. It's fun for many... nothing wrong with your opinion. But to say you don't understand why just makes you look like you haven't bothered to try.
Bestiality league sucks because of the core concept. Not because of RNG, slower game play, etc. The core idea is moronic, unfun, and belongs in another type of game.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
will play flashback for the past leagues... coulndt care less about bastery too, i might just hide all the nest so i dont have to bother
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Beasts weren't as bad once they became loot pinatas. The worst part is telling which beasts are valuable and rare. So many types and nost are worthless and part of crap recipes. Need a way to filter bad ones.
Bestiary is ok. Would be better if

1. Rework net mechanism. If I press V i want that yellow/ rare beast CAUGHT. If I throw a net on a beast I want that shit caught, spare me the enraged bullshit. It stays in the net for 1 second and after death it goes to menagerie.

2. Fuck menagerie limits, I don't want to capture things in untainted paradise only to see that my menagerie is full so hey, maybe next untainted.

3. I want to delete shit from my menagerie. Fuck those normal rhoas from act 1.

4. Move the waypoint closer to the arena, shiet.

5. Einhar is great, add more lines. stupid bieeest.

Now for the shitty part. If they add it they'll nerf drops from yellow beasts, also make them rarer. Spirit beasts should be okish, at lich level in 3.2 I guess.

"
lurker14ownz wrote:
The worst part is telling which beasts are valuable and rare. So many types and nost are worthless and part of crap recipes. Need a way to filter bad ones.

Aaaamen.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Apr 24, 2018, 9:14:23 AM
6. Clarify the tooltip that lists recipes that can use my beast. I always have to check poecraft in order to know if this is OK to use this beast for this recipe or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info