You will be able to catch beasts in Flashback. Hell yeah! Wait...

"

Anyway, nail in the coffin for me was the announcement confirming they were blocking past league uniques in the flashback league. Why the hell would I play through that on top of having fricken annoying super-beasts every map? It'll be lvl 35 for me, free loot box, then log off to something else for a few weeks that I'll actually enjoy.

Same here.

Plus I dont want to risk a burnout at the beginning of the next league, if I were to spend a lot of time on flashback. Hope next league will be a good one.
I want to go ham again and play a lot, but the amount of bullshit Im willing to plow through to get what I want is limited. Bestiary is piling up so much bullshit, my tolerance for bullshit will be over-saturated long before 3.3 is even launched.

So lvl35 it is and then take a break until 3.3 release
I discovered and fell in love with this game during Harbinger league. The game just felt like a masterpiece to me and I was spending so much time I wanted to reward the devs for creating this game and since Harbinger I have spent around $200 on MTX. I quit Bestiary league after about a day and the passion I had for the game was basically gone. I’m hoping to recapture it in the flashback race coming up but I doubt I’ll play this game anymore if Bestiary is what we end up with. I may still try a league here or there but I would not be passionate enough about it to spend money anymore.
Nah, bestiary is bad and they refuse to do anything to make it decent. Would have been tolerable if they don't massively gate you with the ability to do the league mechanics with that bullshit red beast rate.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
Will league unique items drop in instances with those leagues active?
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.

Damn Daniel, I didn't even see this until I read this post. Thanks for saving me the time, see you guys next league.
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
"
Will league unique items drop in instances with those leagues active?
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.

Damn Daniel, I didn't even see this until I read this post. Thanks for saving me the time, see you guys next league.

That's so weird indeed...
I came back after maybe a few years gone.

Beast is very good to me. Calling it "trash" etc is a massive stretch.

The idea is genius with beast crafting etc.

BUT I think some people just hate it cuz the whole idea of slowing down to net some beast, sort of throws their normal pace of the game off.

To me, it's a welcome addition compared to the POE I was used to.

Granted I came from the times of /itemlevel and /oos.

The game's improved a ton in that time in many ways.

Beast crafting etc is something people I know like about this game. And I'm very glad they did it.

What I hate is I came back too late in the season.

I'll probably not get my 36 for the portal because the 1 month league coming, sounds fun like beast league but, with more bells and whistles, including beast stuff.

Why i'll stop playing Beast

Yes I know I can still finish the challenges but I have a feeling the new 1 month league will sidetrack me with so many other things going on.

Oh well
"
Namcap wrote:
I might actually use it just for the low level recipes challenge since my menagerie is full so I can't catch low level crap.

Yeah the 30 beast bag limit is so artificial and stupid. Even an unsigned short integer variable goes to 255 so setting the max quantity at 30 is just dumb. And why have all these different overly tedious nets to keep track of. Just give us 2 net types, one for netting live beasts and one for resurrecting the dead beasts and capturing them.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 24, 2018, 12:07:05 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
lol they think that trash league is good? Ominous sign maybe thinking of bringing it to real game. Guess Abyssal is my last support pack..have like 50 tabs I dont even use not like I need to buy another.

bump +1
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Wait, wasn't flashback supposed to be like a fun event that would bring players back? You know, the people who quit because they dislike bestiary.
omegalul
Are you guys for real? You will have 3 active leagues + running loot pinjatas on map and you still cry about it. I just cant believe the amount of stupidity. This is complaining for the sake of complaining itself and nothing more.

Bestiary will be there only so players wont have to choose between event and getting challenges in the league. Only that. This doesnt affect you in any way. You dont have to capture the damn beasts if you dont want to, just kill them and grab the loot. Thats what you wanted all the time right? Beasts drop more loot than map boss. The only problem i see you can have is that your braindead builds have troubles to kill them. If thats the case than adjust your damn builds! How hard is that? If you refuse to adapt than its 100% on you. You can even skip them if you want but noooo, hur dur how can i press more than 1 button, ggg please fix.

The same goes for this stupid complains about nets. You have 2 (TWO!) nets in the end game, you dont need anything more than that. Yea it takes so much space in your inventory right? We had more shit in inventory during any other league.

You also say that the crafts are useless. Do you have a brain? It gives you free chaos spam! It gives you options! It not like they removed all others forms of crafting. Most players dont chaos spam items, they dont craft, they use currency to buy items, always. Now they can try to reroll some items since its free. Maybe with saved up currency they will try some zana mods? So tell me how getting more OPTIONS is bad? I just cant get it. On top of that there are about 20 very usefull recipes even if you dont roll items.

I may understand that players may not like bestiary but most reasons you give are simply retarded. To random? OK. To rare? Also OK but ffs keeping 2 nets in inventory? Thats just stupid. Beasts are to strong? Even more stupid....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info