Adder's Touch

"
Autocthon wrote:
A really basic question but one that makes a big difference: Is elemental damage from the hit counted as part of the total damage?
Yes, it's all damage dealt by the hit.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Autocthon wrote:
A really basic question but one that makes a big difference: Is elemental damage from the hit counted as part of the total damage?
Yes, it's all damage dealt by the hit.
That makes it REALLY attractive for elemental on-hit builds then.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Does this affect hits with skills like Dual-Strike or Flicker-Strike as well?
"
BaggerX wrote:
Does this affect hits with skills like Dual-Strike or Flicker-Strike as well?
It should as long as they crit.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Please add a visual effect to this skill if possible! At the moment I still don't know when it's working/how long it's working for/how much damage it is doing.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
For future reference, this can't happen. Buff/Debuff durations apply to buffs/debuffs applied by skills, and it's not possible for them to be applied without skill duration also being applied.
That really REALLY needs to be specified on those mods. It needs to say +x% Buff/Debuff Duration from Skills.
"
lukeiy wrote:
Please add a visual effect to this skill if possible! At the moment I still don't know when it's working/how long it's working for/how much damage it is doing.
There is a visual effect on the poisoned enemies.
"
Strill wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
For future reference, this can't happen. Buff/Debuff durations apply to buffs/debuffs applied by skills, and it's not possible for them to be applied without skill duration also being applied.
That really REALLY needs to be specified on those mods. It needs to say +x% Buff/Debuff Duration from Skills.
That seems reasonable. I'll make that change, thanks for the suggestion.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
lukeiy wrote:
There is a visual effect on the poisoned enemies.
Mark also didn't mention that even critical hits without significant elemental damage will also have a visual effect — it's just rather subtle.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:

"
Strill wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
That seems reasonable. I'll make that change, thanks for the suggestion.
While I suppose it's reasonable, you yourself said that this effect is not a buff/debuff — it's like a status effect. That would be why it doesn't apply. I guess it doesn't hurt to mention it, but what could be better is instead define what a buff is in a help file, tutorial, or online guide.
If you define the term buff/debuff as something applied by a skill, then it saves space to not say "skill buffs" since that would be redundant.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on May 20, 2012, 9:51:48 PM
I assume it stacks with Viper Strike poison?
I know this is a melee-specific passive, but I wish it could be open to bows as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info