[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Can you take a look at my build when you get a chance? Running decently smoothly but want to really push for those Eternal Conflicts so trying to squeeze as much damage and survivability I can out of the build.

What do you think about Arborix? I'm tempted by it because I'm using TShot to clear, not Ice Shot, (got a +2 projectile enhancement) and I feel the extra phys is worth it. Also, the crit chance on Death's Opus is not as good lategame. Curious to hear your reasoning between Death's Opus and Arborix.
Last edited by Overmasterr on Jun 20, 2019, 12:52:31 AM
I really do like this build but it is definitely far too squishy... It is very polarizing and frustrating being able to clear mobs very quickly, have decent single target dps even with just 5L's but get one-shotted out of nowhere during Legions/bosses (I have ~4.6k life with 7.5k evasion before flasks, capped res, 40/30 attack dodge and spell dodge).

I want to keep playing this build but you have to either play absolutely perfect to not die or become even more of a glass cannon than it already is.

I really don't know what to do, definitely hit a wall at 91.
Hakkaa päälle pohjan poika!
"
LowKeeee wrote:
I really do like this build but it is definitely far too squishy... It is very polarizing and frustrating being able to clear mobs very quickly, have decent single target dps even with just 5L's but get one-shotted out of nowhere during Legions/bosses (I have ~4.6k life with 7.5k evasion before flasks, capped res, 40/30 attack dodge and spell dodge).

I want to keep playing this build but you have to either play absolutely perfect to not die or become even more of a glass cannon than it already is.

I really don't know what to do, definitely hit a wall at 91.

I'm in the same boat, and pretty much same gear as you - the pandemonius. I used this build 2 patches ago and didn't feel this way. The build is definitely too squishy. I'm definitely going to try and figure out a way to make it less squishy without losing too much damage, but I havne't quite figured it out yet.
Pathing to Resourcefulness, the life/evasion wheel and swapping out pandemonius for a rare amulet were all really helpful for me in getting more life. I have 5.4k life at level 93; I still occasionally get one shot by legion rares, but it's not horrible.

I started this league with a mEtA pure physical build but I missed the satisfying feeling of shattering so for my next character I had to come back to an elemental build! :p I'm enjoying this build a lot so far, I did a smooth shaper and I'm currently setting up Uber Elder.

My gear:
Spoiler

I still have upgrades to make and optimizing my gem links would probably give me more damage, but my damage feels fine so it's not much of a rush.

I'm currently focusing on 6-linking my chest (and fossil spamming it. I got the current one from just alt-spamming and regaling) and later on I'll get an assassin's mark shaper ring + mark of the elder. I would most likely need to swap Starkonja's for a rare helmet to cover resistances which I'm super tight on right now.
Did someone test Chain support or Ricochet with the new league mechanic?
Hit this in the temple. Any idea what it's worth?

What about a double legancy Reach of the Council? I have one and try it out, i have like 30K less DPS on IS and 20K less on TS but it should be more DPS at the end because of the extra 2 arroWs for the voidshots or im Wrong there?
Last edited by oNx1g on Jun 20, 2019, 7:53:55 PM
"
BigChillin wrote:

I'm in the same boat, and pretty much same gear as you - the pandemonius. I used this build 2 patches ago and didn't feel this way. The build is definitely too squishy. I'm definitely going to try and figure out a way to make it less squishy without losing too much damage, but I havne't quite figured it out yet.
Dont worry bud most builds struggle against full blown legion atm honestly only my zerker cyclone can clear t13+ legions reliably and he has multiple layers of defense when compared to this build. Best advice i can give is to keep distance at all points of the game and choose your battle wisely.
Hello !

Which fossils should I be using to craft a chest like in the guide ? :)
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
"
iRa38 wrote:
Hello !

Which fossils should I be using to craft a chest like in the guide ? :)

serrated plus pristine.

Though to be honest with the price of serrated this league I'll probably just alt-regal and possibly multimod a chest instead.
Last edited by Shppy on Jun 22, 2019, 11:58:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info