[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

I'm gradually gearing up for this (only level 56 ATM), and had some questions.

How important is the +1 projectile Voidfletcher? Right now those cost almost as much as Headhunters, and I couldn't afford either in any world. I got super lucky 6 linking both my bow and chestpiece (which I can't wear yet) in under 300 Fusings.

Would this enchant be a good one, or would someone suggest I do another? I bought the chest with only 2 sockets and 6 socketed/linked it myself. The enchant was done by the previous owner.

It doesn't change much in the end because I will never afford the +1 arrow Voidfletcher, but I'm just wondering about how much it really takes the build back.

Last edited by NamaNakadashi on Jun 16, 2019, 11:17:32 PM
"
NamaNakadashi wrote:
I'm gradually gearing up for this (only level 56 ATM), and had some questions.

How important is the +1 projectile Voidfletcher? Right now those cost almost as much as Headhunters, and I couldn't afford either in any world. I got super lucky 6 linking both my bow and chestpiece (which I can't wear yet) in under 300 Fusings.

Would this enchant be a good one, or would someone suggest I do another? I bought the chest with only 2 sockets and 6 socketed/linked it myself. The enchant was done by the previous owner.

It doesn't change much in the end because I will never afford the +1 arrow Voidfletcher, but I'm just wondering about how much it really takes the build back.

its ultra endgame luxury, not needed at all, im lvl 94 with a pretty min maxed build without the +1 voidfletcher, and i can do uber elder without any problems, also keep in mind that we are still very early in the league, voidfletcher will get cheaper over time and more +1 quivers will get on the market.

also you can just get a quiver with flat cold dmg on it, but trust me the +1 quiver doesnt hold anything back.
"
make sure to skill all life nodes in passive tree first, i can see you're still missing golems blood and one point after bravery and blood shipon, trust me it will get better.

Whats the point of having Golems blood if you have Vaal pact?

Also, what are the odds to get the Hatred skill rolled on the corrupted Mark of the Elder?
"
VomitChrist wrote:
"
make sure to skill all life nodes in passive tree first, i can see you're still missing golems blood and one point after bravery and blood shipon, trust me it will get better.

Whats the point of having Golems blood if you have Vaal pact?

Also, what are the odds to get the Hatred skill rolled on the corrupted Mark of the Elder?

Golem's Blood is for the life, there's only so much of it available without lots of travel so you gotta take what you can reasonably get. Even with the regen negated it's still just 6 points in total for 20% life and a jewel socket, and the 20 strength from the minor nodes helps meet requirements for stuff like Herald of Purity and Elemental Damage with Attacks support.

As for getting Hatred rolled on a mark of the elder, it's not great odds, but tbh now I don't plan on doing that when i make the build this league. With immortal call changed i'm probably gonna drop the cwdt-immortal call-increased duration setup (honestly it wasn't even a big deal with the old version of IC), which will open room for a 3 other gems. I'll probably use an actual Hatred gem again, along with a level 1 precision. Dunno what the last socket will be, maybe just faster attacks for blink arrow or something.
"
Nahsil wrote:
So I'm pretty much only using TS, I really like it for clearing as well as single target. I have a question tho:

I'm using faster attacks, cold pen, ele with attacks, mirage archer, added cold. Is it worth it to replace something (maybe faster attacks or mirage archer) with LMP, because Voidfletcher will benefit a shitton from the additional arrows? More than any DPS I'm getting from faster attacks/mirage archer? Am I understanding that right?

Thanks!

Putting LMP/GMP onto tshot or ice shot won't add extra arrows to voidshot, only global sources of additional arrows will work on that. That's why we use death's opus (or arborix), dying sun, and go deadeye.
"
PhantomZA wrote:
Just a question on the bow. Is it possible to use the Death's Opus then switch to the Abborix? Or is the multiplier provided by the Opus too good to pass by?

Thank man:)

You can if you want, Arborix in general is a bit different in terms of gameplay. There's less crit chance and mult, but more phys dmg (which is mostly/all converted for void shot and ice shot) and you can get that 30% more damage up close. I don't like being up close, I prefer to keep my safe distance and take advantage of Far Shot, but if you do wanna use it it's fine (and you probably will want to grab Point Blank in that case).
A question: is Fast and Deadly still the preferred third ascendancy choice, or is Rupture the better one now? I saw that you mentioned it in the preliminary 3.7 update section and wondered if that still was the case.
Hello!
First of all, thanks for the awesome build/guide!

I have a question: What do you guys think about using Elemental Focus Support in the Tornado Shot setup?
"
ninjax144 wrote:
A question: is Fast and Deadly still the preferred third ascendancy choice, or is Rupture the better one now? I saw that you mentioned it in the preliminary 3.7 update section and wondered if that still was the case.

Depends on what you want to do with your build. Fast and deadly is great for mapping and delving. Rupture procs with barrage real nicely and helps the shotgun effect from what i've experienced.
Have been thinking about this as a new build and curious how its been stacking up to legions/4-5 army battles. Is it too squishy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info