[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
Shppy wrote:
"
gachibilly wrote:
can you start the league with this build?

you could get by with it early but it'd just a generic tshot/iceshot build, voidfletchers aren't gonna be reasonably available until a little while into the league, which is kinda the defining characteristic of the build.

How would you recommend to level ur build ? With TS + LA maybe? Barrage?
Last edited by Astoon on Mar 7, 2019, 9:29:15 AM
"
Astoon wrote:

How would you recommend to level ur build ? With TS + LA maybe? Barrage?

generally just ice shot and tshot, with gmp linked until you can pick up death's opus.
What are your thoughts on Barrage/TS instead of ice shot?

Asking cause I threw a barrage/TS variant of this build together while I was waiting for the new league and killed shaper with it very easily. When using both barrage and TS I see a large damage increase using barrage on bosses! Clear speed has been fantastic with TS.

Thanks
🐢
Thinking about playing this in the new league but I have some doubts. How is TS as a boss killer? Most builds I'v played/seen are using TS as a clearing skill, and barrage as boss killer.

Can someone who already played it give some feedback on this?
I like the idea of this build. I'm relatively new to this - will the 3.5 pastebin link in the OP still be OK to follow for 3.6 in PoB?
"
Jerobbo wrote:
I like the idea of this build. I'm relatively new to this - will the 3.5 pastebin link in the OP still be OK to follow for 3.6 in PoB?

for the most part it'll work okay, but the passive tree will need to be tweaked a bit for the new shadow area
"
Shppy wrote:
"
Jerobbo wrote:

for the most part it'll work okay, but the passive tree will need to be tweaked a bit for the new shadow area

How should i do the shadow area? doing this build and i'll go shadow first. maybe something like this:?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.6.0/AAAABAIAAQBeAdEFtQguFHUV_RmOGo0byB9BH0whdiP2JP0qCzBxMHwx-jOSNj051DpCQxNKfUt4TZJRR1VLVvpbJluvXfJh4mKsZ6BsjG9XcFJ293fXeBl4-X11ft1_K3_7gayGzod2idOMNo19jYGNuY2_mFObjZ2qoJ-n1Kl5r-u0xbvjwTPBoMLsxKLIzNN-1CPdqN9v45_kaudU7YPuDu9674_9bv66_sj_3g==
Obs.: Probaly won't pick up the claw nodes so soon because of lioneye's not being so easy to acquire now.
Last edited by Raidki on Mar 8, 2019, 10:54:20 PM
"
Raidki wrote:

How should i do the shadow area? doing this build and i'll go shadow first. maybe something like this:?

yeah, that's probably what i'll go with... it'll cost the same number of points overall (once the jewel socket is factored in). Might need to get some intelligence elsewhere to make up for not taking the other route to that socket though.
This is probably a stupid question but why do all tornado shot builds take the claw wheel?
"
Winkle wrote:
This is probably a stupid question but why do all tornado shot builds take the claw wheel?

Bascially there is a unique Jewel called Lionseye's Fall that converts melee nodes to work for bows as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info