[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Hey there!
Nice build, I like it very much, it'y very fun to play with it.
I have only one remark: could you please update the passive skill tree?
With the new 3.6 update there are some differences in upper right part of the passive skill tree. For example the Nullification is now replaced with Resourcefulness and it is placed on a different spot.
Thanks a lot and have fun!
Thoughts on using Shroud of the Lightless? I figure it will be cheaper for me to 5l for a barrage setup and using so many abyss jewels in the first place will make the most out of it
Loved doing this build in 3.5, i made adjustments to my own place style and desires.

I play on the Xbox 1, so its a lot harder to get some gear.

I however made a couple videos of this build in late game action, feel free to use either in any ways you'd like. Doing this build again in 3.6 xbox as I loved it so much.

Cheers.

Here is a montage of encounters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fd2R-peJ0E&t=5s

Here is a shaper run with low life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqBQ9Y690XU

I felt the strength of this build when I switched passives from storm brand to this build, and equipped the void Fletcher. Everything else I have only costs a few chaos, and my deaths opus and chest are merely 5 links, yet I am demolishing red maps, up to tier 15. Yet to try guardian maps. I am an ascendant.

Would you guys recommend going slayer despite the nerfs and sub in damage on full life?

I'm thinking of ways to scale further. Also, I have a question for op: how exactly would I scale void Fletcher damage? I can't affect the CD of void charges gained, so would it be by scaling global cold damage, global critical chance and multiplier and more projectiles on a craft? Appreciate your opinions.
Last edited by donovankkw on Mar 14, 2019, 6:20:31 AM
Last edited by returnofsnow on Mar 14, 2019, 9:41:11 AM
Is there a reason why we are grabbing 5 nodes dedicated to claws? Are the buffs we get on the Soul Raker node really worth wasting 4 nodes on nothing prior to it?
"
Is there a reason why we are grabbing 5 nodes dedicated to claws? Are the buffs we get on the Soul Raker node really worth wasting 4 nodes on nothing prior to it?

You've overlooked the Lioneye's Fall Jewel.
Is there a 3.6 pastebin? Especially interested in leveling progression. Not very familiar with bow builds and I'm wondering which passives to prioritize. I got some currency farmed up and would love to reroll to this build because it seems really fun.
"
Biratancho wrote:
Is there a 3.6 pastebin? Especially interested in leveling progression. Not very familiar with bow builds and I'm wondering which passives to prioritize. I got some currency farmed up and would love to reroll to this build because it seems really fun.

nah, i haven't made the build in 3.6 yet and i don't really make PoBs in advance (i just export my character after i've built it up).

I did update the passive tree link to 3.6 now though at least... there's not a lot of difference, just a minor change in managing the new shadow area. When it comes to order and priorities, i generally just grab the inner ranger area, then travel up to acro/phase acro and up to the shadow's inner area, grabbing a couple jewel sockets on the way (one for watcher's eye, one for Omen on the Winds). Then I head over to the duelist's area before grabbing the claw wheel + the jewel socket for Lioneye's Fall. That usually takes me to around the end of the acts, and by that point i've usually got almost all the increased life nodes in my final tree. After that I start filling out some of the crit clusters then the ele/cold damage with weapon clusters all along those travel paths, and pick up the jewel socket or two that are left once all the crit and inc damage stuff is done.
Last edited by Shppy on Mar 15, 2019, 6:54:42 PM
I already killed shaper and my gear is FAR from good. I`m missing so many items and still tier 10-15 bosses melt like nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info