[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
fizo1 wrote:
"
Chrysus

Thanks for your feedback man!

I've changed my flasks and now they look like this.

About the amulet I will change mine with The Pandemonius as soon as I sell mine.
If you are saying that it's so important i will give it a try.

You can check my character now it is not privet. If you have any other remarks please tell me. I will take point break skill and probably another passive skill with socket when I lvl up.

You're missing a mod on your life flask. Hit that to get another mod.

Rotgut, we don't use frenzy charges, better to use a Quicksilver with good duration / remove curses perhaps (means you can run temp chain maps faster).

Forbidden Taste, also trash, get a diamond flask here. Preferably with the Catrina crit mod that can be crafted from Betrayal.

Get a Watcher's with cold damage whilst effected by Hatred - these are cheap around 100c.

Also, looking at your passive tree - remove Sniper / Fangs of Viper as well as the projectile node there leading to Sniper. Allocate this at the bottom of your tree to the abyss socket. Get more abyss, look at my tree and the OP tree for ideas for gems. You're mainly looking for Abyss Searching Eye, as these can have the cold flat / cold bow modifiers. Ideally you want abyss gems with 35+ life.

Also, recraft your chest till you hit 8% life.
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
Last edited by Chrysus on Mar 3, 2019, 10:45:30 AM
After taking your advises I did some major changes. The damage output is way better but still I've been dying by single hits from syndicate members and bosses on maps 13 tire and above.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAdEFLQW1CC4RLxGBE9oUdRVDFf0WvxmOGo0hdiP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHEwfDH6M5I2PTfUOdQ6QkMTQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLVvpbJluvXfJhEGHiYetirGOnZU1l02egbAhsjG9XcFJxQ3Ttdct293fXeBl4-XpTeu99dX7dfyt_-4Gshs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_myabjZzEnaqgn6l5r-uxAbTFtyK9Nr6nwTPBoMLsyMzNmM9ez3rTb9N-1CPawdvn3UbdqN9v45_kauXm51To1upi62PtP-2D7g7veu-P8YryuP1u_rr_3g==?accountName=fizo1&characterName=Heraces

I guess the ranger class just sucks and will always die easy by single hits. I will abandon ranger class and make a winter orb or juggernaut on the new league. Half of the investment and they will not die.I don't know how can you play without big HP flasks, i often need to fill my hp before battles.

Thanks for your help and time.
Last edited by fizo1 on Mar 4, 2019, 5:10:32 AM
"
fizo1 wrote:
After taking your advises I did some major changes. The damage output is way better but still I've been dying by single hits from syndicate members and bosses on maps 13 tire and above.

I guess the ranger class just sucks and will always die easy by single hits. I will abandon ranger class and make a winter orb or juggernaut on the new league. Half of the investment and they will not die.I don't know how can you play without big HP flasks, i often need to fill my hp before battles.

Thanks for your help and time.

Telegraphed hits are gonna kill you if you let them hit, but relatively ordinary attacks shouldn't be oneshotting you with ~5k life.

Part of your issue might be you seem to be going with the Point Blank approach, which is going to put you at much more risk than my Far Shot style. Range is a layer of defense too, and you're gonna rip more if you give it up for a little more dps from PB.
updated a bit for 3.6 patch notes
"
Shppy wrote:

Hey,
How do you feel about Leech nerf in this build? Would it greatly affect survi?
"
patpat022 wrote:
"
Shppy wrote:

Hey,
How do you feel about Leech nerf in this build? Would it greatly affect survi?

it's not really a nerf unless you're a slayer/slayer-ascendant. Since my build isn't, it pretty much has zero impact.
what about switcin from hp version to es, like old bow builds from 2.5, we will have up n es leech, any idea?
"
Konan88 wrote:
what about switcin from hp version to es, like old bow builds from 2.5, we will have up n es leech, any idea?

eh, no clue really, i'm not at all interested in ES on this build.
can you start the league with this build?
"
gachibilly wrote:
can you start the league with this build?

you could get by with it early but it'd just a generic tshot/iceshot build, voidfletchers aren't gonna be reasonably available until a little while into the league, which is kinda the defining characteristic of the build.
Last edited by Shppy on Mar 7, 2019, 8:56:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info