Skill Revamps - Part 3

Path of DOFUS :)
"
Zyrixion wrote:
"We realize barrage is the only viable single-target skill for bows and wands and we realize we need to diversify this, so to that end we're nerfing barrage without making any other single-target bow/wand skills viable."

If u realize that bearrage is the only viable single-target - then give players alternative skill instead of nerfing existing skill ... plz stop that shit with nerfing any good skills, it happens over and over again. You have so many usless skills that need to be buffed and what u do - ofcouse nerfing
"
maxor wrote:
PLEASE for love of all thats sacred BUFF Split Arrow.

This skill is OP in Path of Exile Royale though :P
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Remove barrage arrows stuck in things please. It's the only bow skill that has that feature, and is unnecessary. Adding more projectiles to the skill will only make things worse in that area.
"
"
glopus0614 wrote:
so instead of making other skills that are comparable to barrage, you decide to trash the only single target wand skill available, while at the same time taking away even more reasons to even play bow characters other than a stupid MF Windripper. GREAT JOB GGG keep destroying bow builds every patch... feels great... reach of the council, doomfletch, death's opus, barrage... yeah bow builds will cease to exist with the exception of mf windripper. smart move

They have absolutely no clue what they're doing. That much is painfully obvious at this point.

But you do know what they plan to do, what they should do, etc... ehhhh, people are sometimes so full of themselves...
"
What I would like to see is more stun nodes for bow builds, or maybe quills/bows with more stun threshold reduction. As it is now, its impossible to do a stun bow build.

This.
Tfw i'm currently lvling ice shot/ barrage char :(
Changes for oldie skills is good, but how about some love for Abyssal Cry? After recent aoe changes - current base aoe of this cry is just silly, i just can't use it anymore in my Zerker bomber build. I mean - this skill currently in nearly dead stage. Can you add some base range increase per levels, as a many other skills?
ATM - for effective clear entire screen - i should use abyssal cry almost 3 times, which is completely unplayable, if you use it as a main source of damage (yes, i used this like that before aoe changes, and it was pretty good).
Last edited by lacnee on Apr 17, 2018, 9:56:18 AM
"
Necronus2828 wrote:
"
"
glopus0614 wrote:
so instead of making other skills that are comparable to barrage, you decide to trash the only single target wand skill available, while at the same time taking away even more reasons to even play bow characters other than a stupid MF Windripper. GREAT JOB GGG keep destroying bow builds every patch... feels great... reach of the council, doomfletch, death's opus, barrage... yeah bow builds will cease to exist with the exception of mf windripper. smart move

They have absolutely no clue what they're doing. That much is painfully obvious at this point.

But you do know what they plan to do, what they should do, etc... ehhhh, people are sometimes so full of themselves...

Sure. Read my post history.
Suggestion: Revert the great AoE nerf of 2.6 or at least make sure that EVERY single AoE skill gets some +radius from gem levels. The state of most AoE abilities' clear speed right now is pathetic, and has been for a long time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info