Skill Revamps - Part 3

Please just make barrage a support gem instead of nerfing it.
rework dual strike plz, cool skill with shitty area damage (with jewel ofc)
Yes! Nerf Barrage! Woo
"
Walltrigger wrote:
still dont understand why people want items to be nerfed in a single player game (facepalm). especialy items that have been around for years.

IMO i love "real" nerf hammer, if the same skill / item stay OP i will play it, yeah i'm weak and like play a good build. But i love play new build in the next league :/. Help me :D
Last edited by BazouHC on Apr 17, 2018, 6:16:54 AM
Is this skill gem rework coming with a set of new Vaal skill gems as well cause there has been a rumor about this for a few years now and this would be a great addition to the game. I also wonder if DominatinBlow is a skill on your rework list because that skill is completely useless and i've never seen a meta build using it or even a youtuber give it a try in the five years that i've been playing this game. My second target for rework would be LightningStrike melee gem, my thoughts were that this one could be reworked into a channeling skill in the same fashion that LightningTendril was because channeling mechanics are still a recent addition to the game and i even thought that a passive skill tree node could be added for this mechanic and another support gems as well.

Next i would ask if you plan to review the Pantheon eventualy because its basic intent is far from what it turned out to be used as. It was presented as a minor defensive attribute that we could switch while in town given what challenge we face next but from what i've seen and played everyone settles for a perticular set and never alternates.

Also, is GGG putting some manpower into rendering more of the uniques into fully 3D versions because the efforts involved into acquiring some uniques that turn out to look just like their basic counterpart remains a big deterent imo, as much for new players as for old timers.

... I hope i wont be asking the same questions next year !
What will you compensate wanders with for making barrage shittier then? Nothing, I suppose. Maybe nerf kinetic blast also so there will be no wanders, problem solved?
Just waiting for the day where arrows won't even travel further than Ethereal Knives.
If the AoE nerfs taught me anything.
Nofunallowed.
Barrage nerf. I demand new wander single target skill :) Already bad for wanders as it is.
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Yeah right. Poor wanders. Build that can afford full mf gear and clear almost anything on no investment. Yeah.. wanders need compensation. Surely. /s
"
Barbarianos wrote:
Good start. Now nerf Solar Guards. Its way too OP with 0 investment.

No! It's a perfect starter build! Stay away from my solar guards! Thanks to this build I can finally map alone as a beginner.
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info