3.2.2c Patch Notes

*Fixed a bug where maps above Tier10 would drop with far less quantity than intended.

Please - end this stupid league at now !
League beastiary the other way to save orb.
Last edited by datalight0 on Apr 16, 2018, 2:45:11 AM
Fixed a bug where Beastiary league was the worst league ever.

Fixed a bug where the devs lost sight of the entire freaking point of a ARPG and nerfed everything so nothing good ever drops.

Fixed a bug where GGG had a bloody clue.
Still no improvements to the Bestiary UI. Why do the beasts in the Bestiary Orbs contain more information than on the mouseover in my Pokedex?
I played since torment and when a new league starts i'm always used to being able to try out the new leagye uniques which i really like. And i want to find them myself cause if i buy them for 1c it feels really bad. For most leagues this was possible for me (i failed during breach but caught up to that during legacy).

In garbinger (rip framerates mostly; i liked the rest about it) i couldn't farm all uniques but most of them, which was cool. In abyss I never got the boots or chest to drop, but i got plenty of the other uniques which compensated. What pissed me off about abyss though was that after months of playing i never ever saw this second lich Ulaman (or whatever his name was; never saw him) which was one of the 2 iconic bosses for the whole league. And now 2 months into bestiary i got saquawal 2 times in 1 day and no other boss EVER. I play ssf; i like ssf BUT THERE IS NO WAY TO TEST THE NEW CONTENT AT ALL CAUSE IT IS SUPER RANDOM AND RARE.

I know the company is called grinding gear games but this suggests that you can grind gear (as with breach splinters which took a while but fairly rewarded you at least). Please GGG dont make the same mistake as so many other games and purely nerf everything based on the top 1% (streamers and all that) who play this game for a living and finish every new content in the first week of a league. Thats not your main player base and they deserve to become bored.

Dont tease us for weeks about new league content and then make it completely unobtainable for SSF without any way to work towards it but luck. THAT IS BULLYING. I like red beasts though; keep up the good work.
"
So no buffing of legendary beasts spawns huh? :(

PS: wow first page :D

pretty sure that happened low-key last week
Second-class poe gamer
the worst league I've ever played
again, nobody cares about beasts, league sux a lot.
BaronCrovax ign.
I stop playing POE right now, and Im sorry for supporting GGG..........

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info