3.2.2c Patch Notes

Seems like Volatile Dead still destroys the corpses and makes them unable to be necro netted?
IGN: dwreckedarc
Appreciate that things are still getting patched... But these annoyances shouldn't have even made it into the league let alone take nearly 2 months to patch out.
There has been so many small frustrations since the leagues launch that should have been managed much more quickly. Sorry guys, no packs from me this league.
"
"
svvordfish5 wrote:
Pretty sweet. Not sure if I want this league to come to standard or not. Time will tell.

It's like saying,will i get cancer or not, time will tell.

Bestiary have NO place in Poe.

Neither does the Lab...but it's still here.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
"
"
svvordfish5 wrote:
Pretty sweet. Not sure if I want this league to come to standard or not. Time will tell.

It's like saying,will i get cancer or not, time will tell.

Bestiary have NO place in Poe.

Neither does the Lab...but it's still here.

fuck off with your stupid agenda

THE LAB IS AWESOME.
IT BELONGS.
Necro nets were a poor implementation and they had weeks to fix that, this is their fix, a simple fix that could have been done same day probably.

I really tried to like the league, but unfortunately it just had lots of small issues that made the core of it ridiculously annoying to attempt to play with and I would have been better off ignoring it, but that's not why I play temp league, I play because I want to try out the new things they come out with, and what's most upsetting to most people bitching and myself is that it is such a clearly cool idea, but fell flat in such obvious areas.
"
mmogamr wrote:
Seems like Volatile Dead still destroys the corpses and makes them unable to be necro netted?

The patch is not live yet.
fuck this league
"
mmogamr wrote:

I just shattered 4 beast in a row as well. not very happy rn.
YEEAAHHH - FUCK THIS LEAGUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE PLEASE !!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info