3.2.2c Patch Notes

"
Redblade wrote:
"
Penetros wrote:
This is an issue, a know issue and instead of just fixing it, it took forever to happen.

You know it could be because necro nets was never supposed to be a thing right? I mean you can criticize the original design but to give GGG grief for not having a solution ready for something they added on the fly to try and please some players is a but low imo.

then they shouldn't have added necro nets
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Penetros wrote:
This is an issue, a know issue and instead of just fixing it, it took forever to happen.

You know it could be because necro nets was never supposed to be a thing right? I mean you can criticize the original design but to give GGG grief for not having a solution ready for something they added on the fly to try and please some players is a but low imo.

then they shouldn't have added necro nets

While I agree they shouldn't have but that's besides the point. The players asked for necro nets and as such they added them. That shattered corpses couldn't be revived was kinda obvious and not something they had planned for.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
svvordfish5 wrote:
Pretty sweet. Not sure if I want this league to come to standard or not. Time will tell.

It's like saying,will i get cancer or not, time will tell.

Bestiary have NO place in Poe.
What about uber elder spawn/glitch fix, where people go to other player's HO to unlock T16 elder orb
"
Nice change, the elder explosion and the corpse destruction prevention of beasts was stuff I was really complaining about quite often and especially with the abyss boots you'd get quite pissed fairly often.
But really, too little too late, no motivation to do anything now that we're fairly close to league end.

And even then, I'd be hard pressed to want to micromanage everything ascertaining to the menagerie...

League end? are you drunk..the league is half way done...
At this point the only way to fix the league would be to replace the beasts with breaches. GGG realized that and it's bringing breaches back in 3.3 under some different name and slightly altered mechanic.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Am I the only one who didn't know about the ExSh recipe?

:o

"A Valuable Combination" is the extra 1C for the Chaos recipe, right?

:]
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Nothing about capturing beasts bug? especially the Echo of Verdant captures when ur at full, ive capped 5+ Spiders now, emptied out my bestiary for that creature section, capped again, still says 0/Amount i have and incomplete
+1 for request not to push Bestiary into core game.

It just adds a whole new layer of RNG that tends to get frustrating starting from encountering the mobs you need, to getting lucky that those mobs spawn in a good map so that their level would be just right for what you want to craft, up to the actual crafting itself where mods, stats, don't have much difference to items we pick up when killing mobs.

Crafting takes too much time that if you look at the whole picture, I'd probably be better off spending that time farming loots from maps than rolling with just 1 guaranteed stat then the rest of the rolls are useless. One of the crafting I used the most was re-rolling a unique to another unique, and guess what? I just rolled a bunch of uniques, which I would always get from drops anyway. The only difference is that I used up resource getting that same unique with beast crafting - a resource that I spent time capturing. All that time spent from capturing, until doing stuff in the menagerie managing beasts so that beasts with high level don't get wasted - all that is just too much for nothing. Perhaps for that specific recipe, you could have removed the "tier" and just made is so that there's an equal chance of rolling all uniques, regardless of their item tier, since anyway, we're spending resource re-rolling it. That would have been more appealing.

I love the work you guys do, but honestly, I won't be using beast craft next league unless it's part of the challenge, and I really, really , really hope you don't do that.
Idk how you can "love the work they do" at this point.

Abyss was pushed out broken and stayed broken the entire 3 months, then once integrated into the core it became non-existant. On standard I have taken a character 95 to 97.8 w/o seeing a single abyssal depth and on the pokemon league I took a character to 86 and 89 and saw a grand total of 1 depth.

Worstiary was pushed out 100% broken and will absolutely stay that way the next month which was made plainly clear by the last patch notes. The majority of players have encountered less then 3 spirit beasts total and many 0.

When a league is 3 months long and it takes you 2.5 to 3 months to fix the core mechanic theres a pretty big problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info