[3.2] BHC Dancing Duo/QOTF/CI/Occultist - lvl97 and pushing

how do you have phasing all the time?
"
mshimmyb1 wrote:
how do you have phasing all the time?

quartz flask. the belt also very unreliably provides phasing.
do you have any leveling tips?
"
Husys wrote:
do you have any leveling tips?

I touched this with a comment on the first page, have a look if you want.
Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for posting this. I took a summoner character that I had been leveling and decided to convert to this build, and it's a ton of fun.

I'm not playing on Hardcore, so it's probably a little easier for me to get some pretty good Ghastly Jewels. With that in mind, I ended up switching to a different belt.

Darkness Enthroned with some good jewels seems like it would be better than Ascent from Flesh?

You can get some more Energy Shield, as well as more minion damage, though you'll lose out on some evasion. The cost difference is pretty staggering too.
This build inspired me to try summoner for the first time, super fun! working on a lightning variant that should push more damage out through shock+equillibirum, but same gear practically except switching out helm for vertex and using bisco's for the Q/R considering the clearspeed of the build.

but that initial starting point of a map is iffy, and some map layouts are fairly wonky with duo (as well as trying to do masters quest that require you to go in some special area) :s
Sorry but i dont get it. Can someone explain me how its possible to use Discipline Poacher's Mark(as aura) Grace and Vulnerability(as aura) at the same time ?:D or u just have this gems but now use them?? So if its like this what main auras i should use?
"
MisFilemon wrote:
Sorry but i dont get it. Can someone explain me how its possible to use Discipline Poacher's Mark(as aura) Grace and Vulnerability(as aura) at the same time ?:D or u just have this gems but now use them?? So if its like this what main auras i should use?

The helmet, Heretic's Veil, has a built in reduction to the mana reservation of curse auras. When you combine this with the Reduced Mana Reserved nodes that you take in the passive tree, you'll find that Discipline + Grace + Poacher's + Vulnerability end up reserving 95% of your total mana pool. Which is fine, since there's not a whole lot of spells that you'll be casting when running maps.

This build was a blast! Scorched to level 90, clears maps insanely fast, and sucks at bossing, just as advertised. Thanks for the write-up, very fun.
Hiya, I'm considering this build for the upcoming flashback race.

If you couldn't use dervish for the first few days, what would your fallback be? I was looking at the idea of physical specters like undying evangelists, but maybe skeletons would work better?

Is there a reason to go ci besides chaos immunity? Now that it gives no bonus more ES, I imagine you'd have more eHP by just being hybrid?

Do you find 2 offensive curses has worked best? I'm a little paranoid about being swarmed by mobs - temp chains makes me feel much safer. Obviously you've managed OK in hc tho :)
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
Last edited by Starlight85 on Apr 29, 2018, 7:33:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info