[3.2] BHC Dancing Duo/QOTF/CI/Occultist - lvl97 and pushing

This build is insane. Strongly considering it for next league start.
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
"
please more details about lvling process, and some usful unique,
this build s still good without big invesment? i just have 10 chaos!
Thank you so much!

I actually had exactly 10c when I started the build, bought tabula, leveled to blood aq, sold tabula and bought dancing duo. I started with only a 4 socket on DD and kept incrementally upgrading gear.

Last edited by dahack on Apr 16, 2018, 3:03:46 AM
I'm thinking about converting my current chains of command build into this, in your video you use two specters though can you explain them a bit?
Also I had an idea of dropping a deadhand talisman on a boss to help maintain rampage and get a lot of stacks during boss fights. If a boss gets a deadhand talisman it will spawn lots of worms to kill. They cause a chaos explosion when they die but it doesn't mean anything for a ci character and I assume the manifested swords are immortal.
"
Meek123 wrote:
I'm thinking about converting my current chains of command build into this, in your video you use two specters though can you explain them a bit?

He said he uses Kitava's Heralds because they're tanky to survive without defensive support gems and deal enough damage without a big investment. Besides you only really need them to get the rampage going in the beginning of a map.

"
Meek123 wrote:
Also I had an idea of dropping a deadhand talisman on a boss to help maintain rampage and get a lot of stacks during boss fights. If a boss gets a deadhand talisman it will spawn lots of worms to kill. They cause a chaos explosion when they die but it doesn't mean anything for a ci character and I assume the manifested swords are immortal.

Since 3.1 Unique mobs have a 25% chance to give you a Rampage kill on hit. I believe using a Deadhand Talisman is way to clunky to be worth it. In my short amount of playtime with this build bosses have died pretty quickly and the usual blue pack around bosses nets you enough Profane Bloom explosions for the bossfight already. (Only did up to T5 Toxic Sewer so far so take this with a grain of salt)

We play at God with our necromancy, but forces far more potent sleep within these stones.
Last edited by profix on Apr 17, 2018, 5:49:41 AM
"
Meek123 wrote:

one of the ways this build works is because of the insane movespeed, on most dancing dervish builds you need at least 2 writhing flasks to keep you going between killing boss and getting back to map but not on this one.
very good build thinking of trying a hybrid life/es version of it after dying to a one shot abyss attack on a necro version.
Guide updated, added sections for curses, links, and minions.

Thanks to everyone who contacted me here, ingame, or reddit, and gave feedback and/or shared their thoughts on the build!
would it be better to swap the spectres to the 5/6 link and put the srs in a 4 link?
Last edited by Meek123 on Apr 17, 2018, 10:32:17 AM
"
Meek123 wrote:
would it be better to swap the spectres to the 5/6 link and put the srs in a 4 link?

Yeah, you could definitely do that and it'd be better like that. Only reason why I keep my spectres on my 4l boots is that I can't be bothered to get new spectres. Overall it makes little difference as casting convocation at your first pack causes your spectres to use their cleave attack, pretty much guaranteeing profane bloom proc and start to rampage.

If you've got 3b-2g on your QOTF, I'd probably plop in a conc instead of min speed for spectres.
Hello, I never played summoner builds this is first one I tried because I like fast builds, and
so far its amazing. Beautiful and deadly :D.

As for Dervish links I changed Ruthless support to Maim support, I noticed they kill bosses faster now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info